Chapter 10

Robyn Fenty

"What?" I ask, distracted by my oversized football jersey and panties that she was wearing.
She motions to outside and I can hear the thunder and rain outside. Lightning flashes and Beyoncé jumps, looking at the window.
I smile at her,"you're a grown ass woman. How you afraid of rain?"
Beyoncé pouts and says,"It's not rain. It's thunder and lightning. Plus I usually don't sleep alone. It's usually me, Blue and Jay. "
"Blue?" I ask, raising a eyebrow.
"My kid." Beyoncé says, smiling.
"Kid? How old is she?" I ask sitting up on my elbows.
"3." Beyoncé replies. I smile a little. Don't get me wrong, I like babies and as long as she acts like her mom, I'm good.
"Cool. When can I meet her?" I ask.
Beyoncé raises her eyebrows,"Meet her? You saying that like we go out..."
I smack my head, mentally cursing myself. Fuck. What am I even saying?
"Yea. No. We don't go out. I was just saying..." I tell Beyoncé, surprised at my stuttering. Thunder cracks and lightning flashes through the room again. Even I jump," I usually don't let people sleep in my bed. But, since you staying here for a minute, you can." I tell her, motioning to the right side of my California King Size bed. She walks over to the right side of the bed and climbs into her spot.
My phone vibrates on the bedstand so I pick it up. It was a text message from an unknown number.
Without any warning, the text message opens by itself and I see a naked pic of her. My mouth drops open and I try to delete it but then she texts...
?: Yhu kno Yhu miss all of this. When yhu ready to leave that bitch you called saving, ill be waiting....
I block the number and start to put my phone back down but then it starts to vibrate and chime. I look at my phone and see that another number was sending pictures of me and her from when we were together. Then she sends the picture that makes my blood boil. I pick up my phone and throw it at the wall, sending it flying in a hundred pieces. I feel tears start to fall down my face but I brush them away.
Beyoncé asks in a hushed voice,"Are you ok, Robyn?"
I lay on my stomach and turn my head to her. Her face was glowing even in the dim light of the lamp.
"Yea. " I mutter, smiling at her. She smiles back and asks,"who was it."
"Ex-fiancé." I say, gritting my teeth.
She nods slightly,"oh. Ok"
I turn over and turn the lamp light off. Silence fills the room and the only thing that's heard is the rain and thunder.
I snuggle into my pillow and just as I'm about to drift off, Beyoncé says," was your dream good?" I feel my breath catch in my throat and I have to get up to stop choking. Beyoncé turns the lamp on on her side and looks at me as I gasp for air,"you ok?"
I nod my head and bring my eyes up to her. She was now sitting Indian style on the bed in front of me, looking at me in confusion.
I try to play it cool,"what you talking about, kitten?"
"You were moaning in your sleep." Beyoncé says, smirking. I swear that was the cutest thing I have ever seen her do.
"Whaaaaaat?" I say, waving her off.
She stares at me bringing her face close to me. She's literally breathing the same air I was breathing. I stare her in her eyes, trying to read her eyes. I see that she wanted something but I couldn't tell what she wanted. And I can tell she was hiding something.
"What are you hiding?" I ask her. She raises an eyebrow in surprise," nothing. It's just you were saying my name in your sleep."
I smirk," so? And that phases you how? I mean..."
Her mouth drops open,"What are you saying?"
"I'm saying...." I start, leaning over placing my lips on hers for a second. I pull away, looking into her eyes,"that I like you." My whole body goes numb. The fuck did I just say? I like her? This is a one-night thing. I can't be catching feelings for her like that.
I'm just having a little hangover from earlier. I did have a lot to drink but it hasn't been affecting me.
Beyoncé stares at me, her eyes wide. I smile a little, shaking my head,"I don't even know what I'm saying. I'm sorry about that." Beyoncé is quiet, so I seize my my chance and kiss her lips again. This time she gives me full access. I ease my tongue into her mouth and she moans into the kiss. I pull away from her, softly biting her bottom lip and staring into her eyes. Thunder crackles, filling in the silence.
She runs her nail across my jawline, making my body shiver. I quickly recover, not liking her affecting me, and push her down on the mattress. She was on the edge of the mattress so I grip her thighs and pull her to me. I kneel between her legs and put one arm on each side of her.
"You not gonna try and push me away?" I ask. She shakes her head. I smile. Mission Accomplished. I turned her out. Too bad she gotta go later on.
I lean down and kiss her on her lips again. This time when my tongue tried to slip in her mouth, she didn't give me access. I grip her thigh, digging my nails into her skin. She cries out, parting her lips and I use that opportunity to ease my tongue into her mouth. We make out for about a minute or two, then I start making my move. I slip my hand underneath her jersey and feel around for a bra, but I see she doesn't have one on. I pull my lips away from her as I fondle her breast,"No bra on? Naughty little girl." I say, pinching her nipple and twisting it. She arches her back and says,"Says the one that's younger than me. "
"But I'm taller." I say, pulling her shirt up, completely exposing her breasts. Lightning flashes giving me a lighted view.
Beyoncé pushes me away, making me fall to the bed on my back, catching me by surprise. She then straddles my hips
hips and kisses me on my lips. A strong feeling of Deja Vu washes over me and I didn't like it. I buck my hips up, making her lose balance on top of me and flip us over. She falls to the bed with me on top of her.
She starts laughing, wrapping her legs around my waist and bucking her hips against me.
I chuckle,"yea?" I ask, laughing,
"Yea."She says, pecking me on my lips. I kiss her back, and inhale through my nose. She pulls away,"what?"
"You smell good. " I tell her, smiling.
She smiles," thanks."
I kiss her again, this time kissing her deeper and longer. I'm trying to go slow but the way she was bucking on me, she was asking for it.
I pull away from her,"quit, Bey."
She smiles,"or what? You ain't gonna do shit."
I raise a eyebrow,"yea?"
Beyoncé nods,"yea."
I smile,"iight. " I kiss her again roughly.

***********
Cliffhanger!!! 😂😂😂 But nah, I got y'all. Just had to end this chapter early.
Oh and special thanks to missnaenae22 for giving me some love. I appreciate it. You really made my day, ma. 😄👌🙌 
Leave some love.
Vote. Comment.

~Trina J.