Chapter 2

Robyn Rihanna Fenty
7:30 p.m
November 20, 2015
Los Angeles, California

I step out of the shower and grab the white towel off the towel rack. My hair, soaking wet, blocks my vision so I shake my head and start drying my hair.
"Robyn, babyyy." Onika whines from the bedroom. I stick my head out the door, to reveal a naked Onika on my bed. I ain't gone lie, she fine as fuck. But she know this is a one-time thing. I ain't even gotta tell her.
"Wassup ma?" I ask.
"You coming back? I miss you already." She says, motioning me to her.
"Iight, hold on, ma." I tell her, pulling my head back in.
I dry myself with the towel and throw on some white Hilfiger boxers and a black and white sports bra. I then check my phone that was sitting on the counter and see I had a message from my ex, Aaliyah.

AliPoo 🐱🔥💦: Hey baby, I miss yhu. We needa get together soon. Call meh. 😜

I shake my head and delete this message. The nerve this girl has...
I walk into my room and see Onika talking on the phone," Yes, baby. I know its just..."
I set my phone on the bedstand and get on the bed, positioning myself between her legs,"who you talkin' to?" I mouth.
She mouths,"Meek." And I know she's talking about her boyfriend.
A smirk plays across my face as she continues talking to him,"Yes, babe. I'm listening. Yea. I'll be home in the morning..."
I lean over her in pushup position and start placing kisses on her neck. She tries to push me away, but I pin her free hand to the bed and continue kissing her neck, sucking and biting here and there.
"Meek, you know how my girls are... Its an all night thing. Yea. It's just- mmm shit."
A grin spreads across my face as I rub my thumb against her clit. I can feel her body jolting underneath me as she tries to suppress another moan. I chuckle lowly as she tries to explain to Meek what happened just now.
As she continues talking to him, I trail my tongue down her body, stopping at her entrance. I look up at her and meet her gaze. She rolls her eyes and continues talking to Meek," Anways, I got it under control. I have to- Ohhh my-"
By now, I had plunged two of my fingers in her and closed my mouth over her clit. She drops the phone to the floor as she arches her back and let's out a long moan.
As I flick my tongue across her clit and begin pumping my fingers inside her, I can hear her boyfriend yelling through the phone.
"Baby who the fuck are you with? Onika, if you don't answer me right now. You know what, we done. We through."
I look up at her," you need a new boyfriend." I say.
****
Ri Ri in the MM.
Keep or delete?
-Trina J