Chapter 7

Beyoncé Knowles
11:15 p.m

" What can I get ya?" The bartender asks as I sit down. I take my phone out of my clutch, completely ignoring her. I text Oscar. He left me earlier to dance with a guy and I haven't seen him since.
To: Oscar👑❤
Where r u.?
I look at the bartender, who seems to be waiting.
"A shot of Ciroc." I tell her. She nods and walks away. My phone vibrates signaling a text from Oscar.
Oscar 👑❤: Sorry Mamì. I had to leave. U Kno how that shii go. U can take a cab.?
As I set my phone in my lap, I feel someone brush past me,"Excuse me." A girls voice says. Her accent alone was one that made my heart beat rapidly. I turn around and come eye to eye with the most beautiful pair of green eyes I've ever seen. I snap my head back at how close she was to me and I examime her. She had a long-sleeved sweatshirt, a pair of ripped jeans and some Tims.
"You want a picture, ma? It'll last longer." The girl says in that accent again. I shift in my seat, embarrassed, and turn back around. The bartender places a shot glass filled to the brim with Ciroc on the bar. I take it and gulp it down, feeling the cold liquid burning as it slides down my throat.
The girl sits in the stool beside me and takes a drink from this bottle of Hennessey she had. I take a side glance at her and pick up my phone.
"What's your name?," The girl asks.
I ignore her and open my Instagram app. The bartender comes back and refills my shot glass.
"I know you heard me, ma." The girl says again," I just wanna talk to you. You ain't gotta be difficult."
I down the shot down and look at her. "Beyoncé." I tell her, just so she can leave me alone.
"A beautiful name for a beautiful woman." The girl says, shaking her head," Robyn." She says, piercing me with her green eyes. How are her eyes green? It's crazy. I love how they're that color. No, what am I thinking? I have a husband. I definitely don't need to be looking at a woman. Even a one so...
"Nice to meet you, Robyn." I say, killing my thoughts instantly. I reach out my hand and she reaches out her tattooed hand, shaking mine.
"Same, Beyoncé. The pleasures all mine..." Robyn says, kissing my hand softly.
I yank my hand away, shutting her down real quick," I have a boyfriend."
A look of surprise crosses her face," Boyfriend? Why are you at a gay club then?"
I run my fingers through my hair," I came with a friend. But he left me."
Robyn laughs,"Wow. And what I just did, did you mind that?"
I nod my head," Actually I did. Now if you excuse me I have to go to the restroom."
I take my phone and clutch and hop off the stool. As soon as my feet hit the floor, the drink starts to kick in. I shake my head, trying to clear the dizziness. I only had two shots. I must be a lightweight. I shake my head again and make my way to the bathrooms.

Robyn Fenty

I watch As Beyoncé leaves, staring at her physique. I really didn't care that she had a boyfriend. I made her think that I did. But just as easy as I got her name, I could turn her out.
I wait until she disappears into the crowd Then I hop out of my seat following her to the bathroom.
I walk down a hall leading to the bathrooms. The pounding music becomes fainter as I continue down the hall. Finally, I come to the bathrooms and peek in it. There was a girl at the mirrors and that was about it. I walk in and look under the stall, searching for that familiar pair of blue heels. I find them in the last stall. I smile and look at the girl staring at the mirror. I hear someone yelling outside the door.
"Aye, I think somebody calling your name out there. " I tell her. She rolls her eyes and walks out, automatically going off on who was outside the door.
Silence fills the bathroom. I start to say something but I hear the faint clicking of the keyboard on her phone. She's not even using the restroom. She's just hiding.
"Robyn, I know your out there. " Beyoncé says. I grin," ok.? Come out here. Talk to me."
The lock clicks and Beyoncé walks out, her phone and clutch in hand. I smile as she struts to the mirror, examining herself. That's when I decide to make my move. With one huge step, I go and wrap my arms around Beyoncé's waist. I guess I catch her off guard, because she stumbles forward into the sink.
"Let me go." I hear her growl half-heartedly. I pull her to me,"why? Come on, Bey. You know you feeling me, just as much as I'm feeling you." I say using one hand to squeeze her ass.
I hear a light whimper and I smile.
"Robyn. If you don't let me go." Beyoncé says, pushing her ass back on me making me lose balance.
I stumble back and she turns around and says," If you ever touch me again. I will-" I interrupt her by pushing her to the wall and pinning her arms above her head," you'll what, little mama?"

Beyoncé Knowles

I find myself unable to speak. She had my arms pinned to the wall above my head and I couldn't move. Her eyes were staring into mine, as If she was stripping me mentally. A part of me wanted this to happen, but the common sense part of me said," No. What the fuck are you doing? Kick, bite, scream."
"Or you'll what?!" Robyn states. Again, I struggle to say something," I-I-"
That's when She kisses me. Right on the lips. My first reaction is to snap my head back, but again I was against a wall. As her lips press against mine, I feel like the world exploded around me. I've never felt this way before, not even Jay.
I feel one of her hands release my right hand then her other hand covers it, still making me unable to move. Her hand slides down to my breast and she pulls the top up, exposing my breasts. I gasp and try to move away but I soon feel her tongue flick across my right nipple. Another gasp comes from my mouth I arch my back against her. She takes that as her chance to move back to my mouth and when she does, her tongue shoots into my mouth. No. No. No. This is wrong. This is all wrong. I'm not supposed to be doing this. I have a husband and a kid. But why is it so hard to say no?
A moan comes from my mouth, telling me otherwise. Robyn then pulls her lips away and moves to my neck kissing and biting her and there, surely leaving hickies. That when I feel her hand let my hands go. I take that as my chance and push her away from me. But as soon as I do, she's on me again, this time her hand was squeezing my jaw lightly, making me look directly into her eyes. She stares at me and for the longest it's silent. Then suddenly her hand dips inside the bottom part of my dress and she starts rubbing me through my already damp panties.
Robyn chuckles when my eyes roll back and a moan comes from my mouth,"see. I thought you was acting. You're dripping wet." She mutters as her fingers press harder through my panties. I feel her nails slide up and down my slit, making my moans come out uncontrollably. That's when she takes charge and moves my panties to the side, slipping a finger in me. A spark shoots through my body and I feel my knees weaken. Robyn, still gripping my jaw starts kissing my jaw, moving to my lips. Once she kisses my lips, she begins sliding her finger in and out of me. My body jolts and a long moans come from me, only to be muffled my her mouth. I bring my hand down and try to stop her but she slaps my hand away and then inserts two fingers inside me, pushing her fingers in as far As they can go. A long gasp comes from me as she continues pushing inside to the point where I was on my tiptoes in my heels. I wrap my arms around her neck as she continues to pump her fingers in and out of me, kissing my neck over and over. My moans come out long and loud. Soon, I feel a hot feeling in my stomach rising up through my body.
"Ohh my god. Robyn, I'm going to cum." I breathe out, shakily.
Robyn looks me in my eyes as she slows her strokes and starts rubbing her thumb on my clit. My heart stops, my eyes roll back, my back arches and Robyn's name escapes my mouth in a scream as I release all over her fingers. Robyn's hand pulls out of my dress bottom. As my vision clears, I see Robyn lick her fingers, staring at my face.
My knees shake, threatening to give out so I hold on to the sink for support, my chest heaving. Robyn politely slides my top back down and kisses my nose,"Come on. I'm taking you home. "
*********
What Yall think?
Have to do my updates at night because that's when the freaky shit start coming outta me. 😂😂
Leave some love.
Vote. Comment .
-Trina J.