Not a chapter

Y'all seen the shit happening in Orlando? 👀
That shit don't make no sense.🙅
I mean, what makes this nigga so mad that he goes and shoots up a gay club?
My nigga, like really?!
Here everyone is talking about pride for the gays 👬👭 and shit, and this dude go ahead and shoot 49 gays and leave 53 injured, then he end up dead.
That goes to show that in this world, no-one gives a flying fuck about what other people think and support.
His dad is saying this had nothing to do about religion and sexuality, but sir, news flash: It does! You pledged allegiance to ISIS, therefore religion in a huge point. And the fact you go to a gay nightclub turns everything into the sexuality direction.
I mean, call me crazy, but this shit getting outta hand. The whole situation hurt the entire nation. The only thing that the world is actually care about is that it was the biggest mass shooting in one place. They not gonna say gays were killed. And y'all Obama weak for not dealing with the situation immediately.💁. I mean, you give your condolences and shit, but where is that gonna leave the world? Come on man...
😥 Man, I can't even. I'm just ranting but this shit cut me deep.

Imma get y'all a update soon.
Comment if you agree with me. If you don't, please tell me what you think.

~Trina J