Chapter 36

10:30 p.m 

Grantley Adams International Airport

Christ Church, Barbados 

Robyn Rihanna Fenty

Travis informs me that the plane is going to start the flight in 20 minutes. I nod, watching him leave the room.  I then lie down on the bed in the bedroom of the plane and start to get comfortable.

As soon I do, Beyoncé calls me from the bathroom. 

I groan,"ugh. What?!"

"Come here," she replies, her voice soft. I can tell that she's surprised at the demand in my voice.

I smile and walk to the bathroom. I open the door and see Beyoncé sitting on the counter, a nervous expression painted across her face. 

Automatically, I become concerned,"What's wrong?" 

"You don't have to-" 

I interrupt her, already knowing what she's going to say,"No. We're going to meet your ma and get it over with. You said so yourself. It's too late to try to change your mind." 

Beyoncé's phone rings, stopping her from saing anything else.

She picks up her phone, a groan coming from her,"it's my sister." she says, answering the phone.

I walk over to her and position myself between her legs as she answers the phone. 

"Hey, Solange," Beyoncé say, pushing me away. I grab her hand and kiss it, making her body jump a little.  I smile at the effect I had on her.

I can hear a voice similar to Bey's come through the phone,"hey B. When are you coming over mama's house?" 

I hear my phone ding in my shorts pocket, making me jump. I pull out my phone and see a text on my Text & Talk from Onika flash across the screen.  Shit. I forgot she had my number.

I pull away from Beyonce and walk back into the bedroom. 

Once I'm away from Bey, I open the text.

Kitten 😈👶👅💦: I'm really sry about earlier.

I throw myself unto the bed and lie on my back. Once I'm comfortable, I text Onika back. 

: yhu gud

Almost automatically, the three dots pop up and another text comes through.

Kitten 😈👶👅💦: I just miss u. I wanted to see you .

I frown and start to reply, but another text comes through her side of my screen.

Kitten 😈👶👅💦: I understand that you got a girl and all 

:gud. but yhu cant b just popping up like that.

Kitten 😈👶👅💦: I know. I just wanted to surprise you.

: I was suprised.

Kitten 😈👶👅💦: I know. but i hav sumn really important to tell you. 

I start to text her back, but as soon as I start to, Beyonce walks into the room, still talking to her sister.

I can hear her sister's voice flowing out of the phone as Beyonce crawls across the bed and straddles my hips, the phone still to her ear. She puts her on speaker phone and holds the phone away from her.