Chapter 11

Robyn Fenty

As I kiss her and grip her jaw, I hear her moan into my mouth. I pull away from her and ask,"What was you saying, mama?"
Beyoncé smiles,"Say that again."
"Mama?" I ask, tilting my head and letting my hand drift between her legs.
She chuckles and says," I said you ain't gonna do shit. S-H-I-"
Before she can finish, I drag my index finger nail up and down her slit through her panties. She gasps and is silent. I smile a little and peck her lips before moving to her neck, planting kisses and biting her neck, making sure to leave marks. I hear her moan in my ear and that alone turned me on even more. I pull her jersey up as I kiss her neck, then I move my lips to the valley between her breasts. She moans and I see her hand start to fondle her left breast. I frown and slap her hand away, pinning her arm above her head," Don't touch yourself. I got it. "

Beyoncé Knowles

When She says that I feel myself become dripping wet. Robyn kisses the valley between my breasts then moves down, completely ignoring the attention that my breasts needed. I scoff and try to move, but she has a firm grip on my wrist pinning me to the bed.
I feel her leaving a trail of kisses from my breasts to the top of my panties. I squirm a little in anticipation as Robyn moves right past my wet mound and starts biting my left thigh while rubbing my clit through my panties.
A moan escapes my lips and I feel my legs start to tremble. Robyn then bites my right thigh, sending sparks flying through my body.
"Fuck... Robyn, quit teasing." I moan out. Robyn chuckles and she mutters something but I can't hear because the thunder and rain outside.
Robyn then lifts my legs up and starts to slide my panties off. I start to feel a little self-conscious because I've never been naked in front of her. Robyn lets go of my wrist and strokes my thigh with her hand and says,"Don't be shy. You too grown fa that."
I blush a little as she pulls my panties off and tosses them aside. She then places my legs on her shoulders and inserts two fingers in me.
"Oh my God. Fuck!!" I moan loudly as she starts pumping her fingers in and out of me. My back arches and as soon as it does, Robyn's free hand starts playing with my nipple. I moan in pure ecstasy and start bucking my hips against her fingers, my hands gripping the sheets. The only sounds that are heard throughout the room is the heavy rain, the thunder and my loud moans.
Soon enough, I feel that funny feeling rise up in my stomach and travel through my body. I lift my body off the bed and grip the sheets, moaning,"Robyn. I'm about to c-"
"No, hold it in." Robyn states, stopping her strokes and rubbing my clit with her thumb.
I bite my lip as my eyes start to roll back," I- I can't, Robyn..." I say, screaming as my orgasm hits me like freight train. Everything around me becomes muffled and the only thing I can hear is my heart beating as I ride out my orgasm.
Finally when everything comes back into focus and I can feel Robyn's tounge pressing against my clit.
"Ohhh my God. No..." I moan out, trying to squirm away from her. But she grips my thighs pulling me to her, placing my legs back on her shoulders," No. All the shit you was talking. You better stay still."
I let out a whimper. Robyn smiles," yea. That's what I thought."
I close my eyes as I feel Robyn's thumb rubbing my clit. I bite my lip, trying to suppress my moans. Then I feel her spread my lower lips and her toungue slips into me.
Hot pleasure shoots through my body and my body jolts. I moan loudly as Robyn's hot tongue slides in and out and her thumb continues stroking my clit. Way too soon, I feel my heart start racing and my body starts heating up and trembling.
I try to squirm away from her but she grips my thighs, pulling me to her and her tongue digs deep, flicking in and out. A scream erupts from me as I cum again, all over Robyn's face. My back arches and my eyes roll back in my head as I ride out yet another powerful orgasm. I feel my body spasm for a while as I struggle to keep conscious.
After a while, my body finally relaxes on the bed and I finally catch my breath. I prop myself up on my elbows and look at Robyn, who happens to be staring back at me between my legs.
"You ok?" Robyn asks, piercing me with those green eyes.
"Yea." I say in a raspy voice.
"You a screamer. We gotta change that. " Robyn says, trailing a finger up my thigh. I whimper a little as I see Robyn dipping her head between my thighs. I lay back down on the bed as I feel Robyn's hot wet tongue lick my thighs then press against my clit. Then she inserts two fingers in me and begins pumping in and out of me, while her tongue stays pressed against my clit. I automatically feel my orgasm coming at me. As she pumps her fingers in and out of me, I find myself squirming and moaning loudly. Robyn uses her free hand to grip my thighs, digging her nails into my skin. The pain mixed with the pleasure is overwhelming and soon I find myself about to release. My legs start shakin violently and a jolt of electricity travels through my entire body. I feel Robyn curving her fingers, hitting my walls perfectly in every thrust and her tongue presses harder again my clit. I hear her hum against it and that makes my body go overboard.
As my orgasm hits me, I feel my whole body turns numb. I open my mouth to scream but nothing comes out. My back arches to the ceiling and I'm pulling the sheets off the bed.
I feel tears falling down my cheeks as my orgasm falls over me, wave after wave. My body falls to the bed but then arches again after every wave.
All my energy is slipping from me and just before I drift off I see Robyn kiss me and then I'm asleep.

**********
What y'all think?
Robyn tongue game that strong ?

Y'all OMG this writers block is stabbing the shit outta me😖😖 I can't even figure out what I wanna write.

I thank y'all for all the love y'all leaving me.
Special thanks to:
Lula_k0ldx
Aofiehora100
Bvnkroll_DaDa
Fa the love. Y'all be making my day, on god.

Leave some love.
Vote. Comment.
~Trina J.