Chapter 44

*This is like the 3rd update. Wattpad kept uploading half the chapter*

2:30 p.m 

Houston, Texas

Robyn Rihanna Fenty

I step out of the shower, reaching for a towel. Finding it, I wrap it around my naked body.

So far today, I've been out of touch. In my own zone. I had a hotel room permanently reserved for me, since I usually come down here for modeling trips. And now, to be honest, this silence is just what I needed.

I push my wet hair out of my face and begin drying myself off.

I dress myself in a pair of shorts and a plain white sports bra. Satisfied, I walk into my room.

(zoom in if you want)

I lie on the bed and let out a sigh as my body starts to relax

My phone rings on the nightstand, interrupting my silence. I pick it up and see it's Beyoncè calling me.

I ignore it and turn the phone's ringer volume all the way down. I honestly don't feel like talking to anyone right now. 

Especially not Beyoncè. She made her choice of breaking up with me. I can tell that she broke up with me because of something else. 

She was scared of me hurting her and she was scared of what her mom would think about her being gay.

That's her fault for worrying about what other people think. Plus, her thinking that she will get hurt, just because it happened in the past, is affecting her future. And I really don't have a care for that since she didn't want me to be a part of that.

Staring up at the ceiling, I feel the back of my eyes burning. I blink a few times, refusing to let my emotions get the best of me. 

A knock sounds on my door, making me jump. I hop out of bed and walk to the door.

I open the door, revealing a smiling Travis with a bottle of liquor in his hands.

I smile,"wassup?"

"Not shit. This..." he holds out the bottle of Hennessy,"is for you."

I shake my head,"nah. I'm good." 

"Bitch, you better take this. I ain't pay 30 for nothin'. You need to get loose. You always so tense. Don't let Beyoncè affect you. You yo' own man, yo' own person. One person can't weigh you down."

I tap my chin, his advice sinking in. After a couple of minutes of thinking, I take his advice. I take the bottle and give him dap.

"Iight, nah. Look at you making boss moves," Travis says, smiling.