Chapter 9

3:30 a.m
Robyn Fenty

"Robyyyn..." Beyoncé moans as I trail my nail down from her breast to her stomach.
I was on my knees with myself positioned between her legs. I had on my boy shorts and a tank top but she was completely naked. It was definitely a sight to see, and I spent every second admiring it.
I run my right hand from her stomach to her slit. A moan comes from her mouth and I take my hand away. She groans in frustration and kicks her legs,"fuck, quit teasing."
I smile and bend over, taking her breast in my mouth. A long, low moan comes from her as I flick my tongue across her nipple and use my right hand to twist and pull her other one.
She bucks and wrap her legs around my torso, arching her back against me. I feel her hand slide down my stomach and slip into my shorts. I take her hand and pin it above her head,"Don't touch me." I tell her. Then she does the unthinkable. She uses her thighs to flip me over and in about half a second, she's on top, going down on me. I don't move because, I don't think I can. I'm so surprised. Beyoncè lifts my legs up and takes off my shorts, then she tosses them aside. I quickly come to my senses and try to push her away, but she grabs my wrist and pins it beside me,"Don't touch me." She says, mocking me. I chuckle nervously.
She places my legs on her shoulders before she inserts two fingers in me. A moan comes out of my mouth. I guess Beyoncé sees that as her cue, because then I feel her tongue pressing against against my clit.
A scream comes from my mouth and I feel an orgasm coming up from my stomach. Beyoncé doesn't do anything except press her tongue on my clit and pump her fingers in and out of me. I feel my heart stop and my legs start shaking. I arch my back and a loud moan comes from me as my body start shuddering.
"Fuuuuck. Ohhhh my god. I'm about to cum."
Beyoncé takes her tongue away and blows on my clit, making my body jolt. She curves her fingers as she moves in and out of me, hitting my G-spot every single time.
"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god." I moan as I back arches again and I release all over Beyoncé's fingers. My body spasms and Beyoncé cleans everything up with her mouth, but she keeps pushing her fingers in and out of me. My whole body is numb and my eyes roll to the back of my head.
"Robyn?" She says as I start to lose consciousness.
"Yea?" I breathe out.
"Robyn." She says again.
"Robyn." She repeats over and over.
I open my eyes and turn on my lamp,"yea?" I say to Beyoncé, grumpy that my dream was only a dream.
"I can't sleep in that room by myself..."She says.

******
Ahhhhhhh. Yall thought that was fr lol. 😂😂 Sorry I hadda do it. I had to.
I know Yall prolly mad but it's OK. Yall get yalls later on. Prolly next chapter if I'm feeling good lol.

Leave some love.
Vote. Comment.
Thanks to:
pinkslam_riri
JessicaElaine1
DevonniaCannon
For the love. I appreciate it Yall 👌✊.

~Trina J.