Chapter 28

Robyn Rihanna Fenty
6:15 p.m
Los Angeles, California

I push Beyoncé to the bed and attack her stomach with my hands. She laughs harder then before, sending genuine music to my ears.
For the past couple of hours, we've been basically hanging out at her house, since it was closer to the airport. I already packed my clothes and things I needed and her playing around was stopping her from packing.
We watched Netflix, I cooked early dinner and we've just been cuddling half-naked. That is, until she decided that trying to tease me and leave me hanging was a good idea.
"Ok," Bey struggles, trying to breathe as I tickle her,"ok, stop!"
I smirk and start pinching her sides, making her laugh harder.
"Stop, baby! I cant-" She is thrown into a coughing fit. I stop pinching her and laugh at her as she tries to recover.
I climb on top of her and straddle her hips as her coughing dies down. She looks up at me and smiles,"you play too much, Robyn."
I smile and rotate my hips against her stomach,"well, if you weren't the one trying to tease me and leave me hanging, I wouldn't have to play."
Bey sucks her teeth and places her hands on my thighs. A tingling sensation runs through my body, making my body jolt. She smiles at me, raising her eyebrows,"you don't like that I left you hanging?"
"No," I say, almost whining. I mentally kick myself for sounding like such a baby.
Beyoncé stares me in my eyes, a look of pure lust and excitement glowing in her eyes. I gaze back at her, a smile slowly spreading across my face.
"Would you like me to do something about it, princess?" She asks, running her hands up my thighs. I frown at her using her pet name against me, but I admit it is having an effect on me and I really didn't like it. I'm supposed to be the dominant and yet, she's making me feel like the submissive.
"I see what you're trying to do, mama." I say, leaning my body into hers. I place each arm on both sides of her head and bring my face to her neck, making love marks. She moans, turning it into a giggle. I smile against her soft skin and move to her lips. I kiss her passionately, pouring my heart from my lips to hers.
I feel her hands drift to the small of my back, sending chills up my spine. I slip my tongue into her mouth, my tongue wrestling with hers.
She presses the palms of her hands into the small of my back, pulling me closer to her.
The warmth of her body to mines is enough to make the area between my legs wet. I guess Beyoncé notices because she chuckles into the kiss, making me pull away.
I sit up and try to pin her hands to the bed but she's quicker. She moves her hands out of the way and slips her hand in the space between us, roughly cupping my panty-covered center.
I draw in a sharp breath as hot pleasure shoots through my body. Beyoncé smiles innocently and starts moving her fingers underneath me.
I toss my head back, biting my lip to suppress my moans. My body jerks forward and I feel my hips involuntarily grind against Beyoncé's hand.
"So." Beyoncé seductively whispers, kneading my center softly,"how bad do you want it?"
I gaze at her, a look of surprise displayed visibly across my face. She has got to be kidding me. She is such a tease.
Suddenly, I feel my panties being pushed to the side and two of her fingers push in my wetness, making a particularly loud moan come from me.
She quickly pushes her fingers further in me, not giving my walls a chance to adjust to them. I grit my teeth as a mixture of soft pain and hard pleasure erupts within my body.
"Fuck, Bey," I moan out, tossing my head back.
"You want it, don't you?" Bey asks, using her free hand to squeeze my jaw and pull me towards her, gathering me in a sloppy kiss.
I moan into her mouth as she begins stroking her fingers in and out of me.
"Oh, fuck." I breathe out.
I hold my head down and my hair falls over my face, some sticking to the thin sheet of sweat on my forehead.
Soon, I feel my body tense up and jolt forward. A hot feeling floods my body and my breathing becomes shallow. I toss my head back, my body arching to the ceiling and a voiceless moan drifting from my mouth.
I suddenly feel my body on edge. A sharp pain goes through my body, making me hiss and cry out in pain. But, it's slowly washed away by pleasure.
I look down through my half-closed eyes and see three of Beyoncé's finger pumping in and out of me, filling me up.
I try to raise up, to diminish the pain, but she grabs my left thigh and pulls me back down on her fingers. Pure pain and ecstasy shoots through my body.
"Fuck!" I cry out as pure pain and ecstasy shoots through my body.
My body freezes up abruptly and my back arches. My body starts tingling as my orgasm hits me like a punch in the stomach. My eyes roll to the back of my head as I release on Beyoncé's fingers and stomach.
"Oh my god. Oh shit... fuck." I breathe out, laying my body on Beyoncé's in exhaustion.
Beyoncé's arms wrap around my body and she pulls me closer to her, helping me ride out my orgasm.
After a couple of minutes, my eyes open and my heart calms down. My green eyes meet her blazing brown and a smile plays across my face.
Beyoncé smiles back at me,"you wanna take a shower, wet wet?"
I feel my face blushing deeply and I kiss her neck,"I don't even think I can get up," I mumble against her neck, truthfully.
She chuckles and says,"that's ok, baby. I know how you feel, in more ways than one."
I suck my teeth and bite her neck. She groans, making me laugh.
"You know I hate you right?" I ask Beyoncé,"that shit hurt."
Beyoncé smiles,"had to do something to dust them cobwebs. You know you liked that shit. Don't front."
I catch myself laughing,"that's besides the point."
Beyoncé lets out a small bit of laughter. Then she is quiet, staring at the ceiling.
I stare at the side of her face, setting out her features. Somehow I can tell what she's thinking about.
"Don't worry about meeting my mama. She's chill. You likes you already and she hasn't even met you." I say, my voice in a soothing tone.
Beyoncé cracks a small, nervous smile,"I know that. Its just-I'm afraid of what my mom will think when we pick Blue up on Thanksgiving."
"I won't go if you don't want me to." I say.
"Nah, you can. I wanna get it over with."
"Ok," I say. Suddenly Beyoncé flips us over to where I'm on my back and she's hovering over me in half push-up position. Her eyes drift from my stomach to my eyes and she smiles,"I'm going to take a bath."
I smile,"ok, go. I'll be there in a minute."
Beyoncé places a kiss on my lips Then she climbs off the bed and makes her way to the bathroom.
As the door closes, I sigh and stare at the door. When I hear the shower running, I roll over and pick up my phone from the nightstand.
I turn it on and call my seasonal bodyguard, Travis.
"Yo." Travis greets on the third ring.
"Hey, Travis." I say,"can you keep a close eye on Kehlani? I think she's trying to do something."
Travis scoffs,"man, that girl always trying to do some shit. What you want me to do?"
"Just watch her. Keep her on watch at all times. 24/7. Don't permit her to leave the country either."
"Damn, girl. Ok. I got you." Travis says.
I nod,"ok. Call me if you hit her on something."
"Got you." Travis says. I hang up and roll of the bed.
I walk into the bathroom and strip out of my undergarments. I can hear Beyoncé starting to sing in the shower, and she is singing so beautifully.
I slowly walk over to the glass door protecting the shower. Beyoncé's voice flows into the air, her words flowing like liquid.
I open the door and step in behind her. She turns around, her singing stopping. I admire the chocolate beauty in front of me, my eyes falling on her wet, glistening body for the first time. My eyes drift from her flawlessly, beautiful thighs to her flat, toned stomach, to her shapely breasts, finishing off at her bright brown eyes, partially covered with her wet hair.
"Why are you acting like this is your first time looking at me?" Bey asks, flipping her wet hair over her head, slicking it back.
I smile,"because I am. Usually it's dark or something and we're fucking. So let me stare."
Beyoncé shifts,"why? That's uncomfortable..."
"Exactly. You have to get out of your comfort zone." I say, mocking her words from last night.
She grins,"if you say so."
"I did. Now move around so I can get some water on me. We gotta hurry up and catch the plane."

*****************

Chapter long overdue.

What y'all think?

Kehlani though...

Was she the one in the office?

Vote. Comment.

~Trina J.