(Chpt.7-10) Makin' More than Movies prt 2

Start from the beginning

I looked down from above him, seeing the camera instead of his face while he record his point of view of me. It never slowed me down though, this was still the same old regular sex with Jacob Jr., and I damn sure loved it that way.

"Ouu....fuck. ....Fuck you so thick..." I talked to him, and leaned over to place my hands on his chest.

"Mmm..." he moaned in response, reaching one if his hand to grab on my body like I desired.

I held on to his hand and swayed my hips faster, popping what my mama gave me to push it all back in next again. His d*ck stuffed my hole entirely, not letting not one puff of air escape from my body. But baby did I need some air right now.

*clapping sound*💢👏👏

"Ahhh!......ohh Fuck yesss!.. yess!" I cried out, looking to the ceiling for answers.

"Ahh....damn" he hissed, tilting his head back as I rocked his body to my pace.

I came down forcefully on to his manhood, taking every inch he had to give me. About all 8 was enough to send myself into oblivion,...I was losing it and sadly causing his domination over me to kick in.

He pulled me down even with the camera on to his shoulder, grabbing my neck before pounding his way deeply inside.

"Ah-haahh! *gasp* Baby! .....Oh fuckk!" I moaned to him, grabbing his face for leverage.

"Ahh.......aggghh,...ouu keep that shit up-babe" he said, putting the camera off to the side again. ...he could not record for long if he tried😏😂

"Ouu... I want that nut again baby" I took control again, bouncing my body hardly on to his hard inches.

His eyes rolled back immediately, now holding on for the ride while his breathing out became louder and louder. With both hands on his shoulders, I bounced off and right back to him forcefully. Falling in love with the rhythm itself.

"Ahh babyyy.....ouuu!" I moaned higher.

"Ssss-......ugghh-ahh" he growled and laid his head further down, gripping his nails into my skin.

I jumped off unexpectedly and went down to suck him instead, feeling both of his hands rush down to grab hardly on my scalp.

"Ah!.........ohh Fuck babe shit....ahh shit" he moaned softly in response, shooting his liquid into the sky as I pulled out.

*

Holding the camera to me now, I laid down on my stomach and arched my back for him. He pulled me back a little to him, with his annoying and lazy-ass. But I couldn't stay mad for long...

I felt his hands spreading my cheeks apart to start, just before his d*ck came in through my walls from the back. All hard and thick to stretch me out a little like I desired. I was in love all over again.

"Mmmm-...........ouul!" his quick pulling to my hair had my moans changing.

Then he went in yet again. Now with my hair as his leverage and the other on my hips.

*headboard banging*💢

"Ahh shit--.........ahh!" I closed my eyes in ecstasy, letting the camera record my reaction from below.

"You earned this dick ?" he asked me, twisting his wrist in my hair for an even tighter grip.

"Yes Jay!.....ohhh baby fuck!--...you so hard on me" ....and knew that I loved that sh*t too😳.