(Chpt.11-02) Losing streak😓🙄

Chapter Eleven
-Fucking up-
~~~~
:: July 9th ::
(Jacob's Pov)

"Hey, did you hear about the rumor going around" Manny questioned me over cutting a customer's hair.

"About the lay offs?" I asked.

"Yeah yo, I can't lose my job right now. I got bills to pay.."

"I hear you, same for me too. Only difference is I got a one year old, a money hungry girlfriend and a child support threatening baby mama" I chuckled.

"Damn. Let's just hope you're not on the list" ...it would be a blessing.

*Door opens*🚪💢

"Yo Jay. I need you in my office" My boss called for me.

"Sss. Damn homie, hope it's nothing" Manny said.

"...Welp. Wish me luck" I sighed and put down the scissors.

I left the guys to go see what was up with Mike calling me in the back. I closed the door behind me and took a seat at his desk while he stood in front of me.

"Look man, I'm a just get right to it. I'm afraid I'm a have to let you go" ...so much for fucking luck😔

"What?! Why?" I reacted, scooting to the edge of my chair now.

"I'm sorry man, but..truth is. I'm in some trouble with the authorities right now and they're taking it out on my company. I can't pay my employees like I used to,..so it's best if they just leave"

"No man, I can't just leave. You know how hard it is to get a job out there and how hard it was to fucking get this one in particular" I stood up angrily, losing my temper.

"I'm sorry, Jacob. I liked you but I just can't keep up with your pay" he shrugged.

"I gotta daughter yo! And bills to pay"

"Jacob I'm sorry. What more can I do besides let you go? Do you wanna stay and not get paid?"

"Whatever man. Fuck everybody"  I slammed my employee ID on the desk.

I stormed out of his office angrily and grabbed my book bag off the hooks nearby.

"Yo Jay what happened?" Manny came up to me.

"I got fired of course! Because once again life is being a bitch to me. I'll see you around yo. Fuck"

*

Now on my way back home, I'm sitting on the back of the bus, just thinking about my life currently. As you can probably guess by now, everything is just getting a little out of hand on my part. First, my best friend died in a fatal car accident. My mother's doctor isn't letting her out the rehab. My love life is just a mess and has gone to shit. I lost my job now. I'm still broke as a motherfucker and can't seem to keep a decent amount of money flowing in.

My life is just really stressful right about now and it's tearing me down by the day.

Pulling the string on the wall to request a stop, I stood up from my seat and walked over to the double doors. The bus stopped and let me off a couple blocks away from my house. From there I begun my slow walk home, feeling like a loser at heart😞

Passing a few hoods to get to the cleaner side of my neighborhood, I walked past by a guy I know, sitting on the sidewalk. Not bothering to speak, I attempted to pass him by.

"Hey. Wassup J-Doggie dog" he stood up, bringing the scent of alcohol and drugs with him.

"Oh hey...." I spoke dully, keeping my head down.

"What's wrong you, man? Life being a b*tch?" he chuckled.

"Yes actually" I confessed.

"Man, I keep tryna tell you to get like me. You see I'm happy" he smiled.

"I'm sure you are..."

"You can be this happy too, I got that good shit yo. Not talking bout that lame-ass weed they got out here"

"So what are you talking about then?"

"I got them needles bruh, that'll make that ass so happy and feel so good. I would never lie to you, man"

"Heroin? Nah, I don't do that crazy shit" I put up my hand and attempted to walk away again.

"Nigga you already do crazy shit by smoking that green occasionally. So who are you trying to fool, blood"

"Nah I'm good. I'm not about to shoot some shit into my arm and look like I came back from the dead afterwards"

"Aight, cool. But I don't look like I'm dead, right? I'm still handsome and I still get bitches, dog. So at least stop being a hypocrite"

"Mhm.." I walked away finally to continue my journey.

About a few minutes later, I finally came up to my home with Christine and unlocked the front door. Coming inside, I smelled takeout and of course a ton of perfume. This girl never cooks...😔😒

I dropped my bag by the door and headed straight for the couch to sit down.

"Hey babe" I heard Chris's voice behind me.

"Hi.."

"What's wrong?" I watched her come over and stand in front of me.

"Oh nothing. Just...getting fired will really take a toll on you" I said nonchalantly.

"You got fired!?" she folded her arms.

"Laid off rather. They couldn't pay me anymore.." I looked away.

"So what are you going to do now?"

"I don't know Christine. I just got the fuck home" I covered my face.

"Please don't curse at me. I didn't do anything to you"

"I know but you're asking all these...damn questions already"

"What do you expect me to do when my boyfriend gets laid off from his job?"

I sighed and stood up from the couch to go upstairs. I couldn't deal with another argument right now, not after I thought we made up from her catching me and Dyme.

"Right. Just walk away from me when I'm in the middle of talking"

Ignoring her completely, I finished going up the steps and headed to our bedroom. I pulled off my shirt immediately and kicked off my shoes before flopping down on the bed. My day just really needed to end.

Hey, thank you for reading😆
Want more parts faster, show me😎
Jay in the Media, --Tay😙

Q: What do you think is going to happen to Jay?

Ayee! We're at 100 parts! And still not done the story😭😂. Stay tuned for more😝

And thank you guys so much for making this book a hit for me. This book had 2K votes way before part 100🙈🙈🙈. It even passed my previous book Next Gen, which had 80 parts and 1.60K. When Flaws and All was at part 80....It was already at 1.80K👌💞 SO THANK YOU TO ALL TGE PEOPLE READING AND VOTING TO MAKE THIS STORY A 2ND HIT FOR ME.💞💯😌

My 1 year anniversary of me being and writing on wattpad and I already have 3 hits out of my 6 books.But I could've have done without my audience and my supporters. I really appreciate it and everyone have a blessed day from Tay😌🌞 😘