(Chpt.12-07) Family👪❤️

Chapter Twelve
-With You At Last-
~~~~~~~~
"So as you started living with each other again....how did things change?"

"Because your father was annoyingly sexy, irresistible, patient, a hard worker, a go getter, sexy, a great father, beautiful, hepful, caring, sexy, charming, ....did I say sexy?" I laughed, finishing from counting on my fingers.

"Yes you did...quite a lot of intimate words in fact. How was he just sexy all of a sudden?"

"Listen babe, when you're pregnant as hell like I was with raging hormones and a nigga you already lusted for in the past starts to walk around in his sweats and no shirt. Taking care of his kids and being a daddy.....shit, I wanted a piece of that daddy too"
~
:: 3 weeks later ::
(Jacob's Pov)

It's been three weeks since I've been living here with Dyme and the kids, and I have to say that it's quite fun. I loved coming home to these specific people, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I got a job now, a good one too by the grace of God. I could've sworn I wouldn't get a call back after I applied for the waste company, but I did and passed the interview portion. Now I'm still learning but I am apart of the trashmen staff. So yeah, I'm the guy who rides on the back of the trucks and dumps trash into the back.

Dyme of course was a little worried that'll I start to smell, but I assured her that I'll come home right to the shower as always. That's been going well for a couple days, and the smell is well worth it if I'm getting $16.55 dollars an hour. We'll both be happy when I get paid $1,489.50 every two weeks. Shit, I almost cried when they told me I got the job. That's more than enough money to provide🙌

But living with a pregnant woman has its moments. Dyme's not the moody type when she's pregnant, she's just about her business. She does her motherly duties flawlessly and still goes to work even at 8 months. But she's really getting up there and my son will be coming any day now.

He's really kicking mommy's ass at this point. Dyme complains a lot now and it's no surprise that she does. Her stomach is huge but I think I hurt her feelings when I told her that she was huge personally. I didn't mean it like that but....it's not like she's fat in a bad way. She's pregnant. Like really pregnant now.

Still beautiful as hell though

Still beautiful as hell though...😍

*

"Hey can I come in?" I knocked on the door.

"Yeah you can come in" I heard the nurse say.

As soon as I opened the door, Dyme was giving me the death stare as she sat down in the little pool they gave her. She was practicing to have a home water birth excitingly, I thought those were always kind of cool. I never seen one myself but I guess I'm a see it now.