(Chpt.13-03) Lovin' on the Brain🧠💖

Chapter Thirteen
-Flaws and All, I'm yours-
~~~~~~
"Oh god-- wait.....let me get the cotton balls again. Gotta stuff em in there this time" she laughed.

"Shit, I'd just leave the room by now. You must like hearing these get downs, my child's a freak on the low hmmm"

"Mom just go ahead and tell the damn story" she said, actually putting cotton in her ears.
~
:: Minutes later ::
(Dyme's Pov)

*flesh clapping harshly*💢👏👏💦

"Ohhhh--fuck! Jayy--ouuuu!" I cried to him, closing my eyes so tight from his position. ...nigga came to f*ck tonight😬💦😩💗

Still kind of...face down ass up, he had my hair in his grip which caused me to look forward while he bended my arm behind my back. Leaving me quite defenseless against his powering strokes from behind, that made my ass clap loudly from its impact.

"You mine right?" He asked in a deep tone before letting his breath catch up with him.

"Yes baby-- *grips my neck* ahhh!" My eyes rolled back even further once I felt his hand cup around my throat. ...damn, I always loved this shit😩

"Yesss baby--shiit...., you missed this p*ssy?"

Immediately he pulled me up by my throat and up to him instead, fucking me even harder while he stuck his fingers into my mouth.

"Say it again? Oh wait--you *goes harder* got something in ya fucking mouth! Don't question me again, you my bitch now"

"Yess-daddy ....ahhh!"

"Now take this dick girl *pulls hair back* I know you miss me" He released me, only to pull my hair in to a hard doggy style.

*Cream and clapping noises*💢💦👌

"Ohh my-fucking god-- oh babe I'm a cum!" I moaned, drowning in ecstasy.

"Ssss-mmm, I'm a bust you all fucking night. To make up for making me wait, knowing that otha bitch had some dry-ass p*ssy. Now I'm a really fuck yo shit up" he released my hair to bend my back down to the bed.

*Bed hitting the wall*💢

"Jacob-ohhh--.........fuckin' my shit up...you breaking me down" I moaned to him, grabbing the sheets while I bit them too.

"Ssss-mmmgm....Ahh-Shit!" he growled and lifted up to grab my hips to make em connect with his forcefully.

"Ohh shit baby! Oh I'm cumming!" I squealed, sending a hand back to push on his chest. "Fuck this pussy yours--"