(Chpt.10-06) Make Love to Me prt 2

[Press Play!!!! Above the title. Have this song play in the background as you read, it'll make it 10x better💯💕💖💖💖💕💋💋💋]

Chapter Ten
-Déjà Vu-
~~~~
"It's about time y'all made up.."

"Yeah,....well awaited for too" I smirked.
~
:: 12:12 am ::
(Dyme's Pov) *bed rocking*💢

"You love me?" He asked me, connecting our foreheads together while his strokes became deeper.

"Yes--" I moaned quickly, holding tightly on to his arm from the pressure.

"Say it louder" He demanded, kissing on my neck passionately to make my mouth drop open from being so breathless.

"Ouu. I love you, Jay" I confessed to him in a satisfied moan, grabbing on to both of his shoulders once he grinded a little rougher than before.

Bending down to lay on my neck, he thrusted inside even harder to give me some of the most pleasurable strokes of my life. Ones that drove me right to the gateways of my own ecstasy and that often made my bed hit the wall. From his incredible movements, I propped up my legs to his back, just so I could trap him inside my warm temple.

....F*ck. I was in heaven already.

:: 1:28 am ::✨🕒🕒

"Ahh! Mmm-.......mmm!"

"Ah damn" He groaned, looking up from the pillow as I rode him hardly into the sheets.

Swaying my hips forward steadily, I brought it back to him even greater, surely putting a nigga in his feelings as I looked down at his reaction.

Suddenly, he came back to his reality. Cupping my breast with the piercing and guiding my hips down to stuff himself inside my core.

"Touch me baby" I moaned, grabbing his hands to rub them all down my body as I arched my back for him.

I went harder and bounced on his sh*t to make our flesh smack. It was puncturing so deeply into my throbbing core, weakening my body from the force of his pressure. He was in awe too it seemed. "Fuck....." He laid his head back and squeezed me and his eyes tightly.

"Ahh! ...baby!" I continued bouncing harder, making his sh*t go in.

"Ahh-shit......babe?! *gasp* ughh I'm a cum..." He growled.

"--Cum for me, ouuu.... cum for me" I bounced even harder, trying to get some nut from this nigga I ain't get in years.

I could hear a struggle in his breath now, giving me all the confidence in the world to continue my mission. He grabbed my hips tighter than before, showing me how much he wanted me to keep it up too.

"Ahhh! .......Jacob!" I whimpered.

"Ah! .........Mmmggmm!" He growled in response, squinting his eyes tighter and tighter. ...yes it's coming😩

"Ouu! Baby, ohhh you're so f*ckin' deep!" I moaned crazily, making him flinch by my sexual begging.

"Fuck-ah! Ssssss--ah shit!"

Before I knew it, he sat up immediately and pulled himself out, busting his liquids I desired on to my rear in no time. "Shit! Ughg!"

:: 3:36 am ::✨🕒