(Chpt.12-03) Jay❗️

Chapter Twelve
-With You At Last-
~~~~~~
"Awee so he came back for you? It's just like a fairytale love story. You go to the door and he's unexpectedly behind it with a rose..."

"Mm, that nigga ain't bring me a rose......, he brought me a rock..."
~
:: 6:43 pm ::
(Jacob's Pov)

"I think she'll love it..." I smiled, looking down at the ring before glancing at my mom.

She smiled and rubbed my back, giving the impression that she's proud of me

She smiled and rubbed my back, giving the impression that she's proud of me. "She better like it if my son's paying $ 4,000 dollars on it just for it to go on her finger. That's a real damn diamond you picked out....with little diamonds on the band. Both of them!"

"Well she's worth it..., every last diamond" I said, closing the box.

"Well then I wanna meet her, you hyping her up is just making me even more curious. I gotta see what the hype is about"

"Come to Long Beach then"

"Yeah I will but I'm going home first. Los Angeles was were I was born, so I gotta go back to my hometown. Might just live there now since all of my babies are all grown up. Adriana's in Nevada with her family,....Kaila's with her son and boyfriend upstate. And now you're going to California to be with yours. *sighs* I'm getting old Junior"

"So what, you still got ya looks mom. I know you miss dad but....maybe you should go and find yourself a male friend"

"Maybe. I'm a go get me a suga daddy" she laughed.

"I think I should go on that note" I said, holding my mouth in disgust.

"Yeah, be careful okay and remember what I told you. I'll call you to check on you, I love you baby boy" She pulled me into a hug.

"Love you too"

*
:: 7:58 pm, hours later ::

After arriving at The Long Beach Airport, I carried literally my phone and her ring off the plane. My mom wasn't kidding when she said I wasn't getting any money, I could understand....since me and my sisters were running wild with it before. But damn......I really hated being broke. She only gave me enough to catch a cab and rent a hotel for the night, but after that...I had nothing.

So onwards to the hotel I go then.

*
:: Few minutes later ::

*:: Few minutes later ::