(Chpt.13-01) Issa Wedding🔔💒

Beginning of Chapter Thirteen
-Flaws and All, I'm yours-
~~~~~~
"Aww, that little proposal was cute mom. Even if it wasn't perfect and you forgot to give him the ring"

"Heh, yeah it was cute. But now let's move to one of the happiest days of my life"
~
:: One Year Later ::
(Dyme's Pov)

"Awww, you look so beautiful" Kehlani cried as I showed the the finish product in the room.

"Yasss daughter in law, show em" Brianna cheered.

"Love it boo" Keisha said.

"Okayyyy, she came here to Slay" Miya stuck out her tongue.

"You look amazing" Olivia gave me two thumbs up.

"Thanks, you guys. Y'all looking cute in y'all dresses too" I said myself, admiring my bridesmaids.

"I think it's time we should get going, the boys are already waiting for us..." Brianna said, getting up and pulling down her gown. ...she was my maid of honor.

*
:: Minutes later ::
(Jacob's Pov)

Standing at the front of the ballroom next to the priest himself, I started getting butterflies once the music started playing. The bridesmaids all started to come in a nice orderly line. They all looked so beautiful too, even Kehlani's tomboy self wore a dress to support her best friend.

And before I knew it....the music changed and I could see her about to come in. My heart dropped once she showed her face to everyone, and the crowd roared. Kareem tapped my shoulder to give me props I guess, because shit....my wife looked amazing.

With her white mermaid dress with sparkling diamonds on her chest and ears, she came closer and closer until she was finally in my face as she stepped up to get there. I was smiling so hard, I just couldn't stop. Her makeup was nicely done and her hair was in a nice slick ponytail like Dyme always rocked.

"Issa damn Gina" Nas dumb-ass whispered in my ear, making me crack up.

I looked back up to Dyme who was now staring at me. I mouthed "You look so beautiful" to her and blew her a kiss without using my hands, now hearing the music stop.

From there, the priest said his words and a few from the bible, but then moved on to letting us say our vows. It was ladies first so Dyme went before I did.

She looked at me. "I was already in pain when I met him, but he aided me with his love, that soon became my drug.

The drug I'd become addicted to and and fall in love with the withdrawals of lust between us.

That same drug that'll change my personality when without, and into the bitterest b*tch without a doubt.

This is our Love story, mine mostly. Of how one's addiction to such a Drug, always lead up with her tummy being rubbed.

Jay, I met you at the prom and it was definitely bomb. You blew me away with your charm and innocence. And in a sense I knew I had to make you mine. Yes we had our ups and downs but you always kept my feet on the ground, no matter how much pain was bound. I love you for that, you were my saviour. I might have not liked your behavior but you were the only one I tended to favor. I know things happen to change us but I feel like it made us...us. I was so.....lost without you, I was lost in myself. I knew I just wanted to be happy and then you came the next day. I was still worried about the b.s. but when our baby Des crawled up to you, I knew I was blessed. Blessed to even have you with me after all we've been through. But now, I can't see my life without you, I don't even want to. I love you more than anything,....and I knew you loved me too when you brought me a ring *a tear rolls down her face* I thought I could never be loved and adored so much by someone, but you showed me differently. I showed you my scars and you lifted me. And for that I thank you. I love you so much, naughty and nice. And I can not wait to be your wedded wife"

Flaws and Allजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें