(Chapt.3-09) No Love there💔

Chapter Three
-As A Teen-
~~~~~~~~~

Life was going good at that time, being with Damon and all. I thought he was the one, like always. But all good things must come to an end at some point right?

I was too...sensitive to understand that back then, so when our relationship came to a stop......it had already crushed me.

Picking up where we last left off, I got my hair done and brought James some things too. Even more weeks later, school had ended and now I was officially a Junior in high school. Trey of course graduated, along with all the other seniors. Since most of the boys I talked to were seniors, they all went on about their lives and didn't have time for me anymore. Which worked for me too, since I had a boyfriend now.

Me and Trey's relationship faded because of Damon and his new girlfriend, Olivia by the way. But I'm happy for them and we're all still friends.

I remember making a YouTube video with Damon one day that summer. It seemed like we were so in love and happy with each other.

*sighs* Old times were good, but now let's get into our actual...falling apart. During the rest of the summer, we were good but then came 11th grade. And for some odd reason, a lot of new students were coming in like crazy. Some attractive ones too.

But it wasn't the girls that drew us apart. From my perspective, it was the sex that did it instead. Not once did I sleep with Damon for let's say–....4 months of us being together. But like any boy, he wanted to...and being the kind of girl who wants to please her man, best believe we did it.

It wasn't the best sex I ever had but this was my boyfriend, the one I was falling for and giving my broken heart to with confidence. So I sucked it up and let him have his fun. He couldn't even eat the kitty well if you know what I mean.😑 I started missing Trey for that reason alone.

After that though, I started to see a change in my boyfriend. Almost as if he was getting tired of me.

 Almost as if he was getting tired of me

~
:: Early days of Januaray ::

Sitting in my room while James watched his cartoons next to me, I decided to give my shady-ass boyfriend a call since he obviously doesn't time to anymore. I can't seem to figure out what his problem has been lately.