(Chpt.4-10) Let me be your first😘

[Press Play above the title for this chapter's audio while you read] 😆🎧👆👆👆▶🎶🎶

Chapter Four
-My First Love-
~~~~~~~~
:: Friday, 8:11 pm ::
(Jay's Pov)

"Is it normal that I can hear my heart beating out of my chest right now?" I asked, holding on to my chest.

"Yo stop bitchin' man, you should be happy about going to go get some. Just stay cool and let ya hormones guide you along..." Kareem said.

"And don't bust too quick, my nigga.." Trevor said after him.

"What if I can't hold it though?"

"Nah you need to hold it in, it might be hard but you'll look like a champ and it'll feel 10 times better"

"You got condoms right?"

"Of course I do, I know that much" I said brushing my waves back.

"How many you taking..?"

"2...why?"

"Nigga you definitely gonna need more than that" Trevor said, folding his arms.

"How many then?" I stopped and got up to go into my drawer.

"Bring like.....5,..no 6–"

"No no! If this nigga cum a lot he gon' need more than that too. You think you gon' cum a lot bro?"

"Of course this nigga gon' cum alot! He neva been in pussy before, so he def gon' cum a lot" they argued back and forth.

"Yo can y'all just chill! I'll take the whole fucking box then, y'all making it worse for me.." I snapped.

"Sorry man, we just tryna help for real" Trevor apologized.

*phone buzzed*💢📲 ....oh please don't be her😰😐

I walked over to my end table and picked up my phone, reading the text message to myself before repeating it out loud. "She's ready..." I sighed afterwards.

"Welp. There goes our training.." Kareem sighed.

"Okay. So don't bust quick, not too much eye contact, and don't fuck up. Got it.." I said, throwing on my hoodie.

"You got this bro"

*

After parking my car on the block, I got out and locked the doors with the keys. My heart was racing faster and faster each step I took. Why did I eva have to be this nervous, man. Now I'm worrying about if I'll please her enough...or if my shit even big enough to fuck with.

I found myself ringing the bell without even thinking. Shit I needed to breathe first before I went in, why did my dumbass ring the door–

*Door Opens*🚪

"Hey" she smiled with her hair hanging to one side to show off her face.

"H-hey.." I scratched my head, feeling my eyes traveling down to scope out the light pink robe she wore.

"You can come in. I'm sorry, I just got out the shower. I can't be smelling like burgers and fries when we get down right" She said, chuckling at her own joke.

"Ha. I wouldn't mind that, I'm a little hungry myself" I stepped in, closing and locking her front door behind us.

"Mm, come with me" She took my hand.