(Chpt.6-03) Break💔😳

Chapter Six
-The Breakup-
~~~~
"What happened during the break?"

"Man,....Sh*t got intense"
~
:: Few days later, At school ::
(Dyme's POV)

"Hey, how's the break going?" Kel asked, joining me at the lunch table.

"You two broke up?" Olivia gasped, stopping from eating to look at me.

"No we're not broken up...., not yet at least. We're on this thing called break, where I guess you take a break from each other until one of you realizes that you need the other. I love Jay dearly but....I'm not about to kiss his ass when BITCHES CALL HIS PHONE AT 1 AM" I yelled the last part, immediately seeing him turning around.

"You know I can hear you right?" he said.

"Good" I said back, forking my chicken out of frustration.

"And you wonder why we not talking now, look how bitter you are"

"Oh I'm bitter?! What do you want me to just let bitches call your phone and take you away from me?"

"You're the fucking one that's pulling us apart! Not them!"

I looked down. "Well I'm sorry..."

"Nah fuck that. Its always oh I'm sorry with you, just so you can yell at me later. Well I'm sorry to say that I'm tired of that shit. And that fucking nigga on ya instagram too"

"He's just my friend! I can't tell him what to write on my page. I even had a talk with him about it. Unlike you and fucking N'cara!"

"Whatever yo. Just stay over there and talk to ya friends quietly"

"Nigga who the fuck you think you is!" I laughed, throwing a banana at him.

"Stop throwing shit at me!" he threw his apple my way, causing the tray to spill.

"Really! You motherfu--" I got up and threw my milk carton.

So basically we started a food fight between us, which ended up with him throwing trays and trays of food at me. People around us got mad but by then I was furious, so a girl started throwing furniture.

I grabbed a chair and angled it towards him, watching him quickly dart out of the way when I threw it. Then I grabbed another and watched him run from out the lunchroom, throwing that one in my hand to hit him finally.

"Ah fuck!" He grabbed his back.

"I should kick ya fucking ass! You wanna show off in public right!" I came out yelling.

*
(Jacob's Pov)

"Man,....that bitch is crazy" I said, pulling back the hit from my mouth.

"I see that now yo, damn. What was that about at lunch today?"

"Just us on the regular now..."

"Damn man, I would've been broke up with her. Throwing chairs and shit at me,....hell nah"

"It's hard when you still love her too. I won't give up,....we just fallin' a little but it'll get better. Hopefully" I shrugged.

"So what chu' been up too? Now that you got a little freedom now"

"I just been talking to this new girl on the side, just as someone to talk to though. But man, do she like me. Lemme tell you how she was sending nudes to my phone last night yo, just out of nowhere. I swear if Dyme was around she would've killed her,...and then come for me next"