(Chpt.4-04) Dance with me💃

"Dyme if you're going to do something, I'd do it now. Just be cool and not too hoe-ish,....or you'll miss out"

I took in Olivia's words deeply, and decided to give it a try and put my pride aside. But what was I going to say? Should I ask him to pour me some punch? Or to walk me outside?

I was going crazy inside of my head, where the nerves and butterflies moved in way too fast for comfort. Why was I getting so scared to approach this guy? I'm a real nigga. And I damn sure ain't afraid of one.

Before I knew it, I was behind him at the juice bar and tapping his shoulder. He turned his attention towards me and caused all the nerves in my body to spark up with shyness. "Hey" I started off, blushing rosy red like a d*ck head.

"Hi" he said, lowering his cup to his chest.

"You mind if you uh–can you dance with me?" I asked, changing my mind about the walk in mid conversation.

He blushed and looked away from me. "I uh-I really don't know how to dance" he answered, seeming embarrassed to mention it.

"Don't worry about it, just..move with me. I'll guide you" I reached out my hand, asking for his.

I wasn't taking "No" for an answer at this point, I wanted this quality time with him and it just seemed like forever until I got the opportunity. I was hoping he would take my hand already, though. I would die in embarrassment if he rejected.

"Uh,....okay fine. Can we not be in the center though" he threw the red cup in the trash before taking my hand finally.

"Of course, follow me"

-Jacob Jr's POV-

Letting this girl lead me to the dance floor while the DJ played some soft couples music, we stood right on the outskirts of the center and faced each other. Before I knew it, my anxiety kicked up and I was panicking from being surrounded by couples and the one girl herself. Thankfully she took my mind off of it though.

"Sorry I chose a...slow song for us to dance to" she whispered, and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Yeah, I hope you know what you're doing, because I'm lost" I confessed, looking around a lot.

"Just relax okay. Move your hands to my waist"

I removed my hands from off of her arms and lowered them down to her waist like she requested. She stepped in a little closer to me and really brought us up close and personal now. I didn't even know this girl and we were practically in kissing distance.

"Follow my feet" she said.

Looking down, I attempted to follow her foot work as we swayed around in a circle almost. It was baby steps really, almost as if we were rocking in place.

"Oh, this is not that hard" I smiled, still concentrating on my movements.

"See? Just relax and enjoy this awkward moment with a stranger" she laughed.

I laughed at too and brought my head back up to look down at her. I know I've seen her before......–somewhere in school. I just couldn't pin point where exactly. A lot of the girls here already introduced themselves to me, but I don't think she was one of em.

She looked really pretty tonight though, in a gold sequins dress that really showed off her figure. She smelt good too, and I even liked the two toned wavy hair she had going on that fell to her chest and back. Now I was noticing just about everything about her, including the tattoo on her arm.