Chapter 26: Firstly Second

To be honest, I had to rush this one. It's short, about 1050 words... or so. I rushed this because we are going to somewhere where wifi doesn't exist. It's not Hell though, lmao.

“I approve the Monsters's offer.”
The king of the human kingdom, King Pierce, answered. Confused and shocked looks were the reactions of the other officials.

“Really?” Thomas lowered his voice, “this monsters can betray us! Haven't you heard? A monster killed an innocent child near the mountian they were locked in!”

He glared at the king and the queen of the monsters, “And, I heard they were a goat type monster.”

“That innocent child was me.” Chara hissed but continued, “Before it all happened, I fell down the hole of that mountain.”

Puzzled looks went at her. One human stood up, “I'm sure you knew the legends!” No one even bothered to asked why was she here. That would lead to another subject.

“I knew. I fell down on purpose, thanks to humans.”
She replied angrily.

Voices chattered down the meeting and another one asked. “Weren't you scared that you don't know what a 'monster' means, in that time?”

“I was confident that humans are worse than monsters.”

Some were offended, especially the train, some were nodding, and one was smiling. The one was Frisk. He liked how she became so brutally honest. He guess his father was wrong, she wasn't innocent in any corner.

“She's a misanthropist.” Thomas stated and continued, “She hates mankind. Disgusting.”

Frisk stood up and faced Thomas. “General Der "Thomas"  Feuchter Motor, please learn to respect. You're a high offcial, I'm sure you learned how to respect in your past school, am I correct?”

Some stiffled their laugh and someone almost snorted.

“B-but” Thomas cleared his throat and revised. “But she hates humanity—!”
Two kings glared at him, and he quickly apologized.

“I wouldn't hate humantiy if it weren't for humanity themselves.”
Chara interposed quickly. Closing her eyes and sighing.

“Do you still hate them… or us?”
General Rachel turned at Chara. Chara opened an eye and look at them. Frisk drop a sweat.

“W-Well…” Chara started, she then accidentally locked eyes with Frisk. She slightly blushed, and some noticed her blush. “Well, I don't hate all of you people anymore.”

‘heh.’
‘Fuhuhuhu!’
‘H-Heh’
‘Nyeh?…!’
‘Not now… my child’
‘Not the place… not the time…’

‘What the hell?!’
‘Another point for princess Chara!’

“Heh, of course...” Rachel commented and glimpsed at the worried Frisk, “…humanity change.”
She sighed, and pointed at Thomas, “Except for that one.”

“Hey! I changed!”
He retorted.

Chara turned and narrowed her eyes at him. “Really?”

Sans spoke before Thomas replies. “well, there are humans already living in our kingdom so... yeah.”

“I understand. Thank you.” Pierce thanked and smiled.

“no prob.”
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hours passed. Arguments were brought, only to be silenced by sermons and retorts. The cooperation of Alphys and Simon for the advancement of technology starts in next week, Monday. Monsters and Humans were now allowed to enter different kingdoms, Thomas was the only one who opposed, but quickly failed preventing the agreement. Other subjects were discussed, some were agreed and others weren't.