Chapter 10: Nice one Frisky Bits!

"Oh, hello my child!" Mom greeted me as I opened the door.
"HELLO HUMAN!"
"Sup, punk!"
"Hello Frisk!"
"Sup kiddo, you look a-door-able in those clothes" With a wink that made everyone groaned except from mom and me that laughed.
"Heya, guys…" I greeted them while waving my hand at them. I removed my shoes and put it on the shelf where my shoes are found and for my jacket and my beret that I put on the clothes stand.

I then proceeded to my room while Flowey and Chara waited for me to change. I wore a plain gray t-shirt and the last thing, my grayish pajamas. I went outside then put Flowey in my room again. I put on him on the right side of my working table, I grabbed some water bottle and poured its water on Flowey's soil. He stayed quiet then slept.
I felt happy for half saving him but I know I wasn't done yet. I smiled and accidentally slept on the table also, leaving Chara awake.

(Chara's POV)
"Ugh! Why are they sleeping?!" I sighed and thought if I'm going to wake him up or just put him in his bed.
"Ughh, you're lucky Frisk that you mostly saved my brother, thats why I'm going to pay it!" I put him on his bed and saw him sleeping peacefully on his bed.
"You sure do look kinda cute." I whispered. Then I saw him smiled, I panicked.
"Wait you're not sleeping at all! You dirty bas-" I stopped when I noticed he groaned. A sign of sleeping…
"Oh! Well I'm getting sleepy too." I thought then I walked to the couch and flopped onto it then slept.

(Saturday Night, Frisk 's POV)
I woke up because of the delicious smell that filled the air in my room. I yawned and stood up, I fixed my bed and myself. I watched the 2 sleeping so peaceful. I smiled at them and did not bother to wake them up. I fixed up my room with no noise to be heard. I left a note for Flowey, and locked the door of my room. Then went to downstairs then the living room, I saw my whole family doing their normal activities as usual. They didn't see me thankfully. I went upstairs, then to my room, unlocked it and picked up my phone and my camera, locked the room and went up to the 3rd floor, then to the balcony. I smiled at the wonderful nature around me in Mount Ebott, so fresh and calm. I took pictures to every place that is exactly beautiful...

I went to the 1st floor along with my camera. I was about to enter the living room when I heard a conversation in the living room.
"Hey everyone, lets go to the park! But before that, I'm gonna suprise Frisk!" An idea from Undyne to everyone.
"Oh! That can be great!" Mom responded.
I peeked and saw everyone coming up to the plan, I saw my dad turned around and wink at me then turned back to the conversation.

I sighed and sneaked into the window that was in the kitchen and went outside to enter the window located at the living room. And went inside the living room from their back. I saw Undyne infront of me peeking at the back of the table but her direction is the same of mine, I saw her preparing a jumpsacre. I smirked deviously and turned the camera on and set it on video mode. I put the lace of my camera around my neck and prepared for a scream. I held my camera tight on my left hand and my right hand went to Undyne's right shoulder. 

"Boo!" I said in the most simplest way as possible while tapping Undyne's shoulder…
"NGAHHHHHH! DIE!" She screamed in a panicked way while forming a light bluish spear in her hand and shot it towards me…
I turned pale white and I used my arms to cover myself in a 'X' formation, I was expecting to take the damage, but it didn't… instead a large red wall of dust formed in front of me and took the damage. The wall quickly dissolved in the air, leaving me and the others shocked.
"Frisk d..did you do th-that?" Alphys asked me impatiently.
"Idon'tknow,Iswear!" I answered her in a fast way as possible.
"welp, we dont need to ask him bout that besides the pie is getting BONEly over there." He told everyone that made me chuckle with mom while others groaned.
"SANS, STOP SAYING HORRIBLE PUNS!" Papyrus scolded dad playfully.
I saw Undyne jumped on me and have me a tight hug that can break a bone.
She noticed that I let out yelp.
"OH MY GAWD! I'M SO SORRY BESTIE!"
"Undyne, no need to say 'sorry'! In fact, I must be the one!" I laughed.
She put me down on the ground, and patted me on my head that made me smile.
"PIE! Please!" I ran and started pleading mom to give me a slice of a pie…

"Heh, changing the subject..eh?"
Nodded.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                         *** LONG TIME SKIP ***
( 3 YEARS LATER)
20X1
"This is the year..yes?" Asked their leader…
"CoRReCt" Their leader answered, while typing something in the keyboard.
Then he continued…
"THiS is ThE yeaR… tHat oUr cHaNCes iN suCcEEdINg Is in ThE hIGHeSt.."
"We mUSt maKe iT rigHt tHis tImE!" ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(Sunday Morning at the park)

"Yo!" Monster Kid… or just MK for short, ran towards me.
"Hello MK!" I greeted him with a smile.
"Wanna go to the park?" He invited me in which I nodded.
"Its a not too far from this spot so… wanna walk?" I asked him.
"Sure!" He replied with a smile.
While we were walking we talked about our differences of life style.
MK's life style is pretty amazing like the lifestyle of us humans.
He was amazed when I told him about the games and clothes that are man-made. He was so amazed that I can see his eye starts sparkling, that made me laugh.

(5 minutes later…)
We arrived at the park successfully. We saw other monsters and humans playing and chilling around.
"Seems as the 2 races are doing pretty good for your job" Chara spoke up.
"Yeah" I stopped on my tracks when I saw my friends plus MK's family.
"Yo Frisk! I have to go now! Good thing I remember me and my family are gonna have a lilttle picnic! Bye!" MK breaks the silence and ran out.
"Bye!"
I then looked back to my family and saw MK's family is leaving with a smile. I then ran to them.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Heya punk!" Undyne hugged me while brushing my hair, which made me laugh.
"HUMAN! I'M GLAD TO SEE YOU HERE! WE THOUGHT YOU ARE IN YOUR JOB, RIGHT HUMAN?" Papyrus asked me.
"Oh heh, actually… I'm on my job, right now." I answered him while scratching my head awkwardly.
He appeared dumbstruck.
I sighed then told him about my job.
"OH? I DON'T KNOW A JOB LIKE YOURS CAN GO OUTSIDE!" Papyrus happily screamed.
"Heh, I know right?" I smiled while looking at the children running and chasing each other.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(Evening)
"Oh hello, my child!" Mother greeted me while baking some pie in the kitchen. The scent of the pie she is baking made me hungry though but I don't want to disturb mom for making a pie. Which time do you want to start the dinner my child?" A gentle voice… I glanced at our clock on the wall. 7:45 it says.
"8:00pm will be fine, Mom. Because I've got some images to arrange and edit upstairs… call me if you need me okay?" I offered, and she accepted it.

Welp, its Friday and our 2-day tests ended! I hope I will get 90+ score on every subject though.
Once again, Thank you guys! Just by viewing can make me happy! Well, if you want to vote then don't be afraid! I really appreciate it and will make my day! :D

Farewell, for now fellow users~!