Chapter 20: Yellow Flower

"Oh joy..! She updated! Hooray!"
I'm back from the dead.
Some problems are now gone, so I took the time to write and updated this book.

"He IS Frisk! He may appear innocent, but HE IS FRISK! Can't you understand..?!"
Undyne shouted at Asgore. Seemingly angry, and by hearing her voice, she was... sad.
But she was brave to make them understand.

"He's not...Frisk. He'll never be, he died. Didn't you hear? Frisk gave his soul to Chara. Sacrifising hisself (himself) in the process."
Asgore replied firmly.

"You BASTARD! HE IS Frisk! He remembered Chara! He knows Chara!"

"...How was he revived?"

"They're humans! Humans know some things that we don't know!"

"..."
Silence, came from the king.

No one stopped Undyne. She was right.

...

Chara and Papyrus were not in the room where the shouts were coming.

Papyrus was in his room, sleeping peacefully. It was midnight, so he went to sleep. He thought everyone was sleeping too.

On the other hand, Chara immediately ran towards Frisk's room, and cried herself to sleep.
The meeting for her was both happy, and sad.

She was confused...puzzled about the meeting of Frisk and her.

It was impossible to revive Frisk. Frisk needs a same soul trait for him to be revived. And even if they have the same soul trait... Frisk needs to be a ghost.. or at least he can talk around the person with the same soul trait.

Another thing that confuses her, is that "How did Frisk forgets about them all except for Chara?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
((Thursday morning))

Chsra's eyes snapped open, her eyes looked tired... in fact, she is still tired. She doesn't know why.

"So you're awake, huh?"
The source of the voice, Flowey spoke up to her.

She then nodded, and yawned.

"Where's Frisk? I saw him last time with you. As I've observed, he wasn't moving an inch."

Chara's face turned dim, as her shadow covered nearly her face. She turned quiet, leaving Flowey for a while to think of his own question.

"...he did it, huh?"

Chara then nodded. A tear ran down her face.

Flowey noticed this, and quickly used his vine to get a tissue and used it to gently wipe her tear away.

"..Frisk is really an idiot. Tell me, are you happy in that state?"

Flowey, despite being a souless flower, cared for his best friend. He then, put the tissue down on Chara's lap, and returned his vine to his pot.

"..."
Silence.

Flowey looked outside. Seeing some humans, and monsters walking around, doing their own business.
He sighed.

"...Frisk did a great job, huh?"
This time, he wasn't expecting any answer.

..and he was right. He then created another conversarion. A conversation where he'll get Chara's interest and concern.

"Frisk's mind was apparently brain-washed."

Chara looked up to her, with wide eyes.
She then opened her mouth to-.