Chapter 12: Frisk's Plan

Frisk stopped forcing his dad, and walk away. Tears streamed down his eyes as he walked away.
Leaving Sans, who teleported away.

Chara then decided to follow Frisk secretly, because he's the only one who can Chara talk to, and its easy to follow him because of his simple action, walking.

As Frisk walked with Chara following them, a idea popped in his head.

Something very dumb to do for his life, but was well worth of it for the person he now loved. Who's that person that is worthy in his idea? Oh you know it~ Charisk sinners.

Of course, its Chara. Who else?
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

He then ran in the kitchen with a bag that he got from his room and started to stuff food and water in his bag, mostly are choclate-flavored.

That made Chara feel sad. The reason? She can't eat chocolate in her situation of course, but she think she can beg Frisk again, right?

Frisk packed so fast, then wrote 2 letters, the first one was left on the table, while the other one was stuffed inside the bag. That made Chara feel suspicious about Frisk. She then tried to read the letter on the table, but was cut off when she caught a glimpse of Frisk exited the castle in a fast way.

In a bolt, she ran outside of the castle.

I am deeply sorry again for this short chapter and the cliffhanger but I have no time to write more because to some personal problems that I am encountering along with school works like a assistant teacher for a remedial...

And there may be a chance that I can't update sooner.
Again, I'm sorry.

I hope I can pass through this successfully.

Farewell for now, fellow readers~!