Chapter 15: Unknown Place

AN: Uhh...I'm sorry, for short chapter....

(3rd person view)

As the gang came closer, the terrible soft sobbing grew louder than ever.

Then they all noticed... the girl who was sobbing, who they all taught died. Well except for Papyrus (poor Papy).

Was... Chara.

"Chara...?" Toriel spoke up.

The girl turned around and looked at her adopted mother.
"To... Mo-mother?"

"Chara!" Toriel happily hugged her long-last daughter.
"Mother... I'm so...sorry!"

While they were hugging, they heard foot steps, from Asgore.
Asgore then joined in the hug.
"You came back, my child. We thought we lost you." Asgore and his family stayed there for a while.

Sans didn't care about Asgore, hugging his wife... he only cared for the demon who came back.

Chara muffled through sobs. Their hug getting tighter, very much like this was their last hug.

Short seconds passed. They all let go of the hug.

All where happy.

Except for one...

Sans the Skeleton.

Sans kneeled down, disbelief in his eyes were seen as he stared at his deceased son.
"kid? wake up, kiddo. please... not again..." Sans lightly shook his deceased son, Frisk.
He checked his heartbeat, nothing moved...

Please...Not again.

"frisk! please..." He hugged his son, blue shiny tears forming in his sockets. ((<-- How can he do that??))
As the hug became tighter, he felt something hugged his back. Soft fur... his wife, Toriel.

Toriel once again cried, not tears of happiness... but tears of misery.

They cried.. and cried. Everybody except of the two stared in disbelief on the family...

Moments passed, all were now... seemed fine. I think..?

They all stood up and reunited again with Chara, suprisingly with Sans.

But in Chara's eyes, Sans is just pretending that he was happy for Chara's return.
And in Sans' mind, it is true.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Monday night)

Everybody was now in the castle.
Dead silent covered the castle

Chara carried Frisk while running towards Frisk's room immediately, everybody except her was suprised on how she ran straight to Frisk's room without any need of questions for the location.

She succeeded, and felt exhausted. She then decided to take a nap, not noticing there was a sleeping flower.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Unknown Place)

Chara found herself laying on a patch of golden flowers on a mountain.
She rubbed her eyes, and sat up.

As she observed her surroundings, she saw...
Beautiful mountains and trees, chirping birds, and other animals resting while some are playing...and an amazing sunset.

Then...she saw a teenage boy walking towards her.
As the boy got closer, she then realised who he was...

Frisk, her lover.

AN: Do you guys mind if I publish the next part, right now?
Or tomorrow?

Just..asking

Uhhhhh....

:')