Chapter 19: Frisk Strauss

((Wednesday night))
((Winter came))

Everybody met in the middle of the castle, the main living room.
All of them was wearing winter styles of clothing. Thus, their clothes changed.

For example: Undyne was now wearing a navy blue winter coat with a victorian pewter white fur located on the collar of the coat, crow black straight pants, a pair of wine red boots, and a pair crow black of winter gloves.

“Winter just came… this might be a little bit difficult for us to move.”
Toriel told everybody.

“True. But don't wont stop me!”
Undyne replied with a toothy grin and a shout. She then kicked the door, and it opened quick, then the ldy fish ran outside.

“UNDYNE IS RIGHT! BUT, OF COURSE THE GREAT PAPYRUS TOO CANNOT BE STOP BY JUST A WINTER!”
Papyrus smiled, and soon followed Undyne.

“welp, gotta follow them. my brother might cause a 'lil trouble in the neighborhood. alph wanna come?”

“Y..yeah..! U...undyne.. might ca..ause a trouble.”
The two started to leave the castle.

While leaving, Sans waved, then left with Alphys.

The Dreemurrs were the only ones left.
Asgore spoke.

“Chara… we have a question for you.”

The girl then turned to her father.

“Yes, Dad?”

“Since… Frisk's death… unexpectedly came. His job will transfer to you, my child.”
Toriel spoke.
“And..that will be the human ambassador for our kind, the Monster Kind.”
Then, Asgore continued.

“Of course, this will be just an offer, you can accept or deny it, my child.”

Chara's eye widened, a child like her...will be the ambassador..?

‘I got troubles here. And I'm not letting this filthy human government come to my "list of problems". HELL NO’

Chara looked down, her direction facing her parents. Chara made her hands touched, and formed a thinking action.
The hands were moving very fast, the time soon came and the hands stopped in a flat pose.

Chara looked up and replied.

“Is it okay…if I deny your offer..?”
She appeared scared, scared of the fear of her parents' reaction.

Instead, she was wrong...obviously.

Toriel and Asgore seemed… fine with it.
The two boss monsters, still kept their smiles willingly.

“As expected, you, of course will deny… not the fact that you're…um.. lazy…?
But the fact that, you are just a child.”

Asgore spoke up, and kneel down to level his child, unfortunately he is still taller than her.
He then patted his daughter.

“But I'm 22 years old! I…can now take the job, right? B-but…-!”
Toriel cut her off.
“We do not underestimate your age, or anything of you, my child.”

“T-Then who will go as the ambassador?”

“I'LL BE THEN!”
A proud loud sound came from a tall skeleton.

“I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL SURELY BE THE MOST GREATES AMBASSADOR THEY'LL EVER MET. THEY CAN'T STAND THIS GREATNESS!” with a proud pose, he spoke.

“Uhm…it's okay Papyrus, we can go get another mo-”
Asgore was cut off.

“NONSENSE, YOUR MAJESTY! THE GREAT PAPYRUS CAN HANDLE THEM EASILY AND SMOOTHLY!”

Asgore and the 2 Dreemurrs were internally screaming at this point.