Chapter 23: A Meeting to be Held

I think some of you guyss/gals may be mad if I post a troll chapter, because I'm the type of author who post rarely. And, R.I.P Alan Rickman a.k.a Snape Severus from Harry Potter. 2100 words in this chapter! YAAAAAS (imagine JackFilms saying that).

The soil moved in the pot and there popped out a flower. The flower was groaning, obviously tired of his life, he even thanked the heavens that school isn't required for flowers, and if it is... he would destroy it.

A door opened in the room where the pot and the flower is in. The room of now Chara's. Speak of the devil, Chara was the one who entered the room, perhaps... her room.
Chara yawned while closing the door behind her. Her eyes were above a stack of eyebags, fuzzy hair and a tired look was on her face. Poor her. But pathetic for the flower.

"You're finished?"
Flowey asked. Then, Chara nodded, another yawn came.

"Great..! May you give me a glass of water..?! I'm thirsty!"
Flowey immediatetly followed, he snickered mentally.
'I miss torturing beings..!' He then chuckled mentally.

Chara sighed, it's been a long day! The same damn day! Why can't she just rest?! Damn you, you annoying flower...!

Then a light bulb went on, on her head. She knew he ordered her not only to drink/absorb water but also to see her suffer.
'Not gonna happen again, flower boy..!' She smirked, and walked towards her sling located on the corner of her table. Once she was now in front of her sling, she pulled out a bottle of water... half-filled but it's okay.

She then went to the pissed flower, and poured him some, innocently. An act.

He rolled his eyes. She smiled quite innocently, obviously meaning to frustrate him more.

Now finished, she then closed the bottle and put it inside on her sling. Moments later, she then flopped onto the bed, turning her head to the opposite direction of the flowrr and hugging the pillow in a tight embrace, and began to drift off to sleep... but, she can't. She can't go to sleep. Her whole body is tired, yet her mind was cheerfully dancing in her head. She's having an insomia. She waited a couple of minutes, hoping she could sleep again, unfortunately she still can't sleep.

She then sit up from the bed and turned her head towards Flowey, who was looking through the window. Flowey noticed someone looking at him, and he turned around towards her.
"Huh? What'cha need?"
Flowey asked, concern in his tone was not found.

"I can't sleep..."
She responded, her tone wasn't sleepy, just... a little grumpy.

"So...? Obviously, you're bored..! Play some... toys!"
He replied fast.

"I'm not a kid anymore..."
She replied plainly.

"You miss him, huh?"
He changed the awful subject. He knows she wants to talk about... him.

Chara's response was only silence with a quiet sound of tears dripping from her dimmed eyes. He couldn't help her, and she couldn't help it,the tissue was gone. Damn the tissue.
Once, she noticed her eyes were becoming blurry, she quickly wiped her eyes.

"Still?? You still miss him?"
He asked, annoyed. Her lover is in the side of the impossible beings, give up!
"After all this fucked up time?? You still miss him? You still love him?"

"After all this time???" He cringed.

"Always." was her plain response.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh, hello precious Frisk!!"
"Hello there, prince!"
The old raspy western voice of an old man and a sexy female voice made its way to Frisk's ears.