Chapter 14: But Nobody Came

Ok, first of all... I'm sorry for not updating that much.
I'm not give reasons here, because the reasons are in my An.

I'm also sorry for killing Frisk XD

Sans teleported his family (along with his friends) at the mouth of Mt. Ebott. It is tiring for him, but if its fo his family… that use of power can't beat him that easily.

"Sans, are you alright?" His worried wife asked him.
"yep tori, as always." He reassured him with a fake smile rather than the smile that he always had before this all happen.

"Is that the hole?" Undyne asked the group, while pointing at the rather large hole near them.
"yep, lets go. Undyne you first then… Asgore come last, capiche?"
"Very well then." The king replied firmly.
…………

They all jumped one by one.

They waited for each other.

After waiting for each other, they all started to run.

As they run they saw 2 familiar figures. They heard terrible cries from the figure that they thought is she , while the other was not making any sound nor movement.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chara found herself on the bed of flowers. Awake and alive.
She then stood up and looked around.

"Huh, I thought its pretty hard to move a body if you were a ghost in the past… heh, I was a person before so…heh, easy."

"Thanks to Fri-..! Frisk!" She started to bolt to Frisk as fast as her legs could go, but she tripped on the flowers.
Without a second, she started to crawl to Frisk, as her arms could go, along with her legs.

Once she succeeded to go to Frisk's body. She stared at her lover… not believing in his lover's state.
"Frisk..?"
"You're just sleeping, right?"

She checked his vitals… not hearing nor feeling any sound or/and movement.
Come back…
She hugged his lover's body as she cried.
……
She hoped he would come back…

"Please come back… please Frisk..! I need you!"
"Please…"
"Your family… your friends… they need you… I NEED YOU!"

She hoped that he would be alive… again. Hoping that he would open his eyes, greet her, and welcoming her to the family by him.

She hoped that he would come back to her…

"I love you.. so much"

But nobody came.

Phew...
Okay so... do you guys want me to update now? Like, right now?
Tell me then.

(Dafuq, what will I say?)