Chapter 22: Where are you?

Roleplay stab me. I'm so late, I'm not going to keep promises anymore. I apologize. 

“Jam! Lets go already!”
Peter tried to drag his best friend, Jam from a book store.

“But there's a new release from my favorite book!”
Jam replied, while staring through the glass at the new-released book.

Peter sighed, then checked his watch. It was only 4:30 PM. He sighed once more and let go his best friend, resulting the girl dashed off and in towards the book store.

Waiting for a long time outside is a no, for Peter. He then checked his phone.
As he browsed the internet server, he saw some news, and of couse he decided to check it. What he saw, was quite… expecting.

Huh, well, it's the time.. they become officials…

“The Monster kind is back, with the officials!”
“The officals of the Monster Kind, have declared that the Monsters will be revised… a true KINGDOM will be published, tomorrow! The monsters are cheering wildly!” Monsters were of course according to the reporter's sentence was cheering loudly.
“King Asgore and the returned-queen, Toriel, is now back! The Dreemurr couple is back, with their… uhm… SAVEd child..? Anywa-”

As he scroll down on his phone, he saw interesting topics… theories.
‘Huh… theories… been a long time since I read theories…’

“How did Frisk destroyed the barrier?”
“ “7 souls are needed to break the barrier.” Asgore's short explanation was broadcasted in air. Their savior, Frisk, has only 1 soul… so how? According to some theorists, Frisk, was a saint! Their theory is that, Frisk doesn't have 1 soul… only! He has possibly more than 7 souls!”
“If you are interested in this theory, then check this link…! ‘www….-’”

He scrolled down more, but didn't bother to click the link he was interested in.

“Frisk is a saint?”

“He didn't break the barrier…?”

“The barrier's expiration was on the date he broke the barrier?”

“?…”

.
.
.

He scrolled, scrolled, and scrolled. At last, he reached the end.

“Sorry, this is the last page of theories, please try searching other topics that people like you have searched for!”

His eyes narrowed, where was the obvious question..? The factors of the question was spread over the people world wide, but why didn't the people made a theory about this…? Where is it?

If Frisk… really was the one who broke the barrier, their savior. Then, where is he?’
‘Oh wait! Right! He's the prince…! Hah…?’
‘If he's the prince in this present day, then where is Frisk… the savior of the monsters?’

He browsed once again in the internet.

“Frisk- t h e  s a v i o r ”
-click!-

“The savior, Frisk, was a fallen human who fell in the hole of the forbidden mountain, Mt. Ebott. Lege-”

‘Not that..!’ He scrolled, and scrolled once again, only to see common information.

“Frisk- t h e  p r i n c e  o f  E b b o t”
-click!-

His hopes were up, yet the only answer he got was more common information. But... who found him? Where was he located? What's going on...?

‘Something's wrong…’
‘Whe-’

“Peter! Hey! Are you ignoring me?”
That familar sound, Jam, was waving a hand on his face.
“Hey! Wake up, dummy!”