Chapter 17: The King and the Royal Scientist

“Heh, alone again, I geuss this is my life now... is this even a life right now..?”
Frisk talked to himself, as he sits on a ground which is covered by soft short grass.

Frisk observed his surroundings.
He saw… nature.

Trees. Waving leaves of trees.
Birds. Chirping and flying birds.
Grass. Waving grass.
Rocks. Almost everywhere.
Soil. Healthy soil.
Flowers. Some are buttercups. Some are the common ones. And few, are rare ones.
Mountains. Covered with grass, flowers, and some animals.
Lake. Filled with fishes. And some amphibians roaming and searching for food.

And 2 figures.

From his sight, he could see…
a tall, and muscular man,
and a small man following behind the tall man.

“It seems like those two are male, then.” Frisk thought.

The tall man, wears an armor with golden details covering it, a helmet who has gold details, and gauntlets which it's sides are also covered by gold. On his lower part, is also covered with golden details in a pattern way, it had designs of a carved art. The man, has a sword on his right hand… a royal sword, which has golden detalis spread in pattern on its handle, along with its quillon (crossguard). The blade has a simple design, thin metal, and on the end has the tip which is carefully pointed to a milimeter. In Frisk's sight, the blade and the tip can hurt anything with a slight of touch. Thus, making Frisk scared… and confused.

((Too many gold, eh?))

He then looked at the small one. The small man appears in a black sport coat, which inside in it is a grayish turtleneck, and jet black pants. He also had glasses, and a pair of black leather gloves on his hands. On his right hand, was an empty glass capsule. And a sinister grin pasted on the small one's face.

“Hello, young man.”
The small one spoke, clearly ending the sound of silence. While the tall one remained quiet.
“…hello, Sir...?”
Frisk responded with a question.
“My apologies… my name is Simon, the present Royal Scientist.”
The scientist, known as Simon, proudly introduced his self. He then, pointed at the tall man.
“His name is King Bradley Raven Welch III.”
Who still remained silent.

Frisk bowed, willingly.

“Strange… but he is quiet. Even though, he forced me to make a door for this kind of dimension you have, young man.” Simon, laughed.

“…so how did you get here, R.S. Simon and King Bradley III?”
Frisk wondered and stood up.
This made Simon, silently laughed.

“I'm a royal scientist, I know how to make a door to this dimension, young man!”

“True.…but strange.” Frisk thought then mentally laughed at himself.

“What are you guys want to do, around here?”
Firsk questioned.

“…we know you are dead, young man.”
Simon told Frisk. Frisk was of course, suprised.

“H-how did you know?”
Frisk asked immeadiately.

“Again….
I'm a royal scientist!
Hahahahahaha!”
Simon, bursted out laughing.

Making Frisk scared….and confused.

A few seconds passed, Simon stopped laughing. His grin, becoming slightly even wider. Which can creep the sanity out of Frisk.

“About the previous question you asked us… the only thing we wanted to do here is…”
Simon trailed off immeadiately and looked at King Bradley… making a signal….
‘Go for it.’

*SHOOOK*

*-99999999*

Not a second passed…. Frisk found himself… being strucked with the sword of King Bradley.
His eyes were widened… half because of the pain…and half because of the sudden movement that the King made.

His eyelids getting heavier… the last words that he heard were….

“Is to bring you back to the dead, Frisk.”

Welp. Welp!
I'm not gonna lut Gaster in the story for now... but soon will. I think. Hopefully. Maybe. Maybe not.

Anyways...! Frisk is being brought back to life! Brutally!
Yes! Still with drama!

Tomorrow is Monday...so... school will haunt me down, again. As usual ;-;.

I hope you like my story! And eventually... Frisk and Chara will meet!
YAY!

EVENTUALLY.

Bye guys! See you soon!

Votes and comments would be appreciated. ^^