Chapter 9: From the Coffin (+ Shoutout)

Special shoutout ghostneurion, DeathTorch35, Business_Doge, morningcoffee8, and Oreo-_-Cookies! These dudes right here are the best authors! These dudes encouraged and inspired me to create a fanfiction! If it wasn't for them, then this fanfic has never exist! Tbh, I love their stories, especially there funny comment, reactions, and sometimes replies XD.

Ghostneurion replies happily to my comments. I also love how his stories are romantic and funny at the same time, with amazing well-written grammars and a spark of drama! Perfect formula!

DeathTorch35 is always reading my story (like you guys, but he/she was the first one, that's special). And the best user that has the best reading list for me if it comes to Charisk stories XD.

Business_Doge is the first one who inspired me to create a fanfiction, and also the first author who published a book that I was a bit obssessed with, and also the first author that I met in Fanfiction reader (app). He was also the one who drag me to Charisk(chara×frisk) fandom deeply.

Morningcoffee8 is the first user who comments funny comments and reactions XD.

Oreo-_-Cookies, same as Morningcoffee8, they are so funny in reactions and comments!

Thank you guys! Even though most of you guys don't know me.. XD

Alrighty then! Let the chapter roll!

They saw me trying to sit properly on the bed while in a state of shock.
"Frisk?FRISK!" Dad screamed at me happily and hugged me tightly ( *sigh poor me).
"Heya Dad, sorry for not coming sooner, just got a chat from Death thats all" I told him while giggling.
Is that a joke?
"Child! You came back, what a miracle of joy!" Mom and dad both hugged me tightly and I hugged them too...
Everyone was just staring at us with a shocked expression.
I got out of the bed and started to walk towards my shocked friends. But I was scooped into a hug... by the great skeleton!
"NYEH NYEH NYEH NYEH! I KNEW YOU WOULD COME BACK FOR YOUR FAMILY, ESPECIALLY FOR THE GREAT PAPYRUS!"
His original voice returned with a smile! We all laugh until Undyne hugged us both like some teddy bears.
"Heya, punk! I knew you would never give up just like that! HAH! This is the best day ever!"
"PLEASE DON'T NOOGIE US!" Papyrus who laughed weakly because of the hug from Undyne.
"Ok ok ok." With that, Undyne left us panting while smiling...-

Alphys came rushing towards me with Asgore.
"Yo..you're alright! I..I coudn't.. how?"
"Oh, Frisk! We missed you.."
I thought for a moment then told them that they don't need to know anything about it.
"welp its up to you kiddo!" Dad murmured, I think he was distracted because of my return.

-Few minutes passed of my celebration-
I turned to look at mom who was crying on her paws(hands? I dunno).
"Mom, why are you crying? I'm sorry for not coming back sooner" I asked and reassured her while a concerned look formed in my face.
"D-don't worry my child, no need to apologise. These are tears of joy and I am also suprised you can now talk..clearly!" I noticed it too and everyone else in the room.
"O-oh yeah.." I sighed while scratching the back of my head.

"EVERYBODY I WILL MAKE THE GREATEST SPAGHETTI YOU WILL NEVER FORGET!" Papyrus suggested while posing dramatically that made everyone laugh including me and...her.
"Tomorrow, Papy..." I added.

"Wow, a nice celebration, eh? Thats... kinda fun" Chara told me while leaning on the wall, that made me saw a hint of her emotion.
"Jealous?"
"Kinda actually..." I can feel her sadness flowing in my mind. And I have an idea oh how to fix that easily...
"Hey Chara, why won't you celebrate with me?"
"How?" She asked me, amused.
"Why won't you take over me for a minute and eat some chocolates? Just don't try to hurt someone." I made a deal for her.
"R-really?! I'm not looking forward at killing them because I know you would load again... " Her tone raised for a moment before lowing down.
"Heh, she doesn't know..." I thought.
"Ok, sound like a deal!" I happily told her...