Chapter 13: Swapping Places

Whoopsy doodles..today is not really the day for the update of the story... but, a personal friend of mine who is kiannalouisse, wants me to update. I'm not saying she's ordering me or somethin, but an urge of updating went through me mentally.
And a spark of guilt in the futue if I didn't update. ("._.)

She isn't really in the fandom of Undertale, but she went towards this fanfic after I asked her if she has an account in Watty XD .

...

Chara seemed worried about Frisk, she then spoke up.
"Frisk! Where are you going?"
Frisk paused, and look at Chara once more. He then replied a crying smile, then continued running.

This made Chara scared for Frisk. She then continued to follow him.

As they run, they eventually reached the hole of Mt. Ebott.

"Frisk?! What are you planning to do?!"
"Later, Chara..."

He then jumped and closed his eyes...
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

He then landed on the bed of buttercups, and stood up.
He looked at his soul and its still safe and determined, as the way it is always supposed to be.
"Perfect" Frisk thought. He then returned his soul to his chest, and started to do work.

He dig and dig in the bed of flowers where he landed to.

As Chara went down, she saw Frisk digging in her death point.

"What the hell is in your mind, partner?" She asked Frisk who was still busy at digging.
"Bringing you back to life, you deserve a second chance, Chara."
"W-what?!"
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV in the castle

"A very beautiful day..Frisk really is a grown up human now. Thank God he's job does not stresses him too much."
The goat-lady, Toriel paused and smiled.
"Well, time to bake some delicious snail pie!"

She walked inside the kitchen and prepared some flour to bake. She then put the flour on the counter.
Oh! How cluld she have forgotten? The rolling pin! A simple medium sized flour cannot be flatten by only her paws!
She then walked to a a drawer and pulled its handle, opening it and reveals the wooden rolling pin inside. She then grabbed the rolling pin by her right paw and went to the counter and take the flour by her other paw. She then walk to the table, where she can flatten the flour...

As she went to the table, she suddenly caught a glimpse of a plain white paper on the side of the table.
She got curious and placed her flour and the rolling pin on the table, and decide to read it on the first part.

"Dear Family," she saw the salutation, and noticed that its Frisk's writing. She then continue to read the letter, because she knew that she is in Frisk's family, and always be.

As she began to read, she was shocked due to the letter's words. She began to broke down and tear up.

As her sobbing got loud, this was caught by Frisk's dad, Sans. He was at the living room again, back to the same position in the couch. He then heard the loud sobbing of someone special that he considered as his wife, Toriel the goat-lady. He got up and went to search for the noise is coming from.

As short seconds passed, he then noticed that it was coming from the kitchen and decided to teleport at the entrance becuase he don't want to make his wife jumped at the sudden sounds, and touch by him.