Chapter 21: Asgore's Proposal

The title of the chapter is quite... a spoiler. If I do say so myself.

Loud boots walking on the ground… was the sound that the 2 gay couple heard, before they heard Papyrus' entrance in the living room.

“GOOD MORNING.. UNDYNE AND ALPHYS! HAVE YOU COUPLE, RECEIVED ASGORE'S MESSAGE?”
Papyrus greeted the two, who was on a couch, rambling about anime.

“Y-Yeah, he… s-said the me-meeting will s-start in here...”
Alphys replied, and greeted Papyrus, with Undyne. She then pulled out a manga, then started to be pulled by the anime universe, thoughtfully.

“Hey Papyrus, do you know what's the meeting about..?”
Undyne asked him.

“UNFORTUNATELY I DO NOT KNOW... DO YOU GUYS KNOW?”
Papyrus asked, as he took a seat.

“Us neither. Heck, he only told us that there will be a meeting in here, and time is… exactly right now.”

“WOWIE, I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS MADE IN TIME!”

Undyne laughed, then kissed Alphys' cheek, making the dinosaur blushed.

“Good morning...”
Toriel, the goat lady came in the living room, seemingly tired, she yawned.

The two best-friends looked at Toriel.
“ASGORE'S CLONE! ER… I MEAN.. TORIEL! YOU SEEM TIRED! PLEASE… TAKE SOME RESTS, THAT YOU DESERVED..!”
Papyrus offered, while the fish lady, remained quiet, yet slightly concerned.

“Ah, I want to take your offer Papyrus… but we have a meeting, correct?”

“Well, we can tell you later the news…”
Undyne responded.

“It's okay. It's only a meeting..!”
Toriel responded, as she took a seat. Seemingly the spot is comfortable, she closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment.

Chara then came, with a flower pot which contained Flowey. She greeted them all, except for Toriel who seemingly took a nice nap. She then took a seat, the pot on her lap.

“Why am I invited? I'm just a flower, you idiots!”

“You… were not invited, Flowey. I just took you with me.”
Chara responded, silently.

Flowey sighed, annoyed.
“Gah! Fine..! It's like I can do something to get away from this spot.”

Hearing the Flowey's reply, made the goat lady awoke from the nice nap. When Chara saw her mother woke up, she greeted her, and she, the goat lady greeted back with a kind smile.

Heavy footsteps came in to the room, footsteps from Asgore.

“Good morning, everyone. As I, and Sans have told… we will have a meeting.”
Asgore then took a seat, quite 2 chairs away from his ex.

As he took a seat, Sans appeared out of nowhere and took a seat too. He then greeted all of them, and theg greeted him back, except for Flowey, who of course, didn't greeted back.

“As we all know… there is a Human Kingdom. A kingdom, which has the former ambassador, Frisk.”
Asgore told everybody, while giving a thankful look to Undyne, who smiled back.

“Of course we, want…-need to take Frisk back peacefully, from them. As he is our ambassador, our family, AND my daughter's lover. But there is a problem.”
“Frisk, is the son of the king of the Human Kingdom. Thus, it will be nearly impossible for us to regain Frisk...”
“Then, how we are we going to regain Frisk, when he's the son of the King?”
Asgore asked everybody.

Some opened their mouth to speak, but evenetually closed it, they're lost in their words.

“Fear not, we have a suggestion. An… unhappy suggestion for some. Sans, may you continue?”