Chapter 3: Happy for now

(Frisk's POV)(At the living room)
"HUMAN, DO YOU WANT TO SPAR WITH THE GREAT PAPYRUS?" Papyrus asked me eagerly.
I was about to wave my hand at Papyrus but Undyne jumped at our conversation.
"Yeh, punk! It's been a week since we sparred!" At the end of her sentence she dragged me at our yard and began to spar with me.
(At the castle's yard)
'I'm not good at sparring' I signed at them, avoiding at the invite.
"PLEASE…-puppy dog eyes-" Papyrus really wanted to spar with me.
"Ugh, fine Papy" I thought to myself.
'Ok..' I signed at them, I just want Papyrus to be happy including Undyne.
"WOWIE! UNDYNE, HE AGREED!"
"REALLY?! Nice job Papyrus!"

                                                                                                                  *** LONG TIME SKIP ***
"That was awesome!" Undyne cheered while we were resting at the shadow of the large tree with Papyrus.
'It… was fun!' I smiled to both of them who beamed happily.
"INDEED HUMAN!"

"My child! Would you like some pie? Oh, and also Papyrus and Undyne, would you like some pie?" Toriel appeared at the doorway holding some fresh pie.
I nodded while lifting myself up while Undyne ran in a great speed. While Papyrus just stand in my side just smirking.
"HUMAN, THIS DAY IS SO AMAZING!"
'You mean everyday, right Papy?' With that he was lifted me in bridal style.
"OF COURSE, HUMAN!" And Papyrus ran along with me.

** Night time **
"Tomorrow is gonna be another day" I thought to myself while smiling…
"My child, tomorrow is Monday, there will be classes so sleep early, alright?" Toriel asked me through the door of my room.
'Yes Mom' while signing loudly (with sounds).
"Hmm? Oh okay then goodnight dear."
"Ughh... With college problems… but I can't wait to show Jam and others my painting" I thought to myself again, remembering my best friend Jam who always makes me happy.
I slept peacefully, no nightmares.

**Monday, at school**
"Freak!", "Monster lover!", "Useless loser!", "Loser!" and whispers all around me…
I sighed while walking on the school's hallway.
"Don't believe in them Frisk" I thought to myself almost everyday I went to school.
I opened the door where I was greeted by my best friend with my closest friend, Jam Steelson and my closest friend, Peter Thornton.
"Hi Frisk!" "Sup Frisky!"
I signed 'Hello guys!', which they understand, I'm so happy having these people as my friends that also understands my sign language.
Well, almost everybody understands my sign language thankfully including the teachers, but the others like bullies… nope not ever.
There are still only few people in the classroom so I decided to show them the painting before many people will see it.
'Hey guys, I want show you guys my painting yesterday!' I signed gleefully while my friends beamed in pride and ran to my side.
"That's my Frisky!" Jam proudly announced that made my cheeks blush slightly but thankfully no one saw it.
I showed them my painting while a slight smile was on my face. Jam's jaw dropped while the others were fascinated.
"That is so fricking cool dude!" Peter who exclaimed first.
"Woah, that is amazing" "Daaammnnn!" "Purely good!" "AMAZING!"
I heard those voices from my classmates while Jam's jaw still dropped. I smiled at them and signed
'Okay, okay let me put it back in my sling, okay?' I signed while a putting the painting back on my sling.
Which kinda made them groaned for a second.

(AN: I'm so sorry if I didn't update sooner! So this chapter is just a peaceful one, but up next is the parts of the drama/cheesy ones :D
Wth, that smiley face is creeping me down to the bone.

The next chapter also, will now include Chara! Yey!

Bye, patient readers~!