Chapter 24: Before the Meeting

Trust me this is worth the wait, well based on me though. This chapter is a bit unique to the other ones because...
Warnings:
This contains puns, flirting, jealousy, and comedy. This also includes swearing, a pot of swearing. And, references.

Onwards.

“OH NO! THE GREAT PAPYRUS FAILED HIS JOB! NYOO HOooo!”
Papyrus thrashed.

“Stop thrashing around, Papyrus! We have to find her!”
Undyne grabbed his collar, and run outside the castle quickly with Papyrus literally being dragged.

“Paps, you found her yet?!”
Undyne asked her fellow guard while literally digging the soil in the castle's backyard with her bare fishy hands… or fins.

“NOT YET!”
Papyrus answered fast while picking up the rocks to look if Chara was underneath it. He, too was on the backyard.

“Ngah! We only have—” she checked her watch. “—forty-five minutes left before the meeting starts!”
“Come on, Paps! The princess' safety is on our hands!”
She dug about 7 feet deep, and thought that Chara may not be in there. She then jumped from the hole and went towards the garden, taken cared by Asgore.

As she was about to beat the flowers to smithereens, when she heard a small soft voice from a girl. Her fishy ears turned towards a random direction along with her head. Strangely, the direction was pointing at the corner of the castle's inner ward's wall.
‘So, an intruder is here, huh?’
‘Might as be quiet for a while… I have to think for a perfect intro! Fuhuhu!’
She grinned to herself, and formed a bluish spear on her hand.

She then began to peek silently.

“—I look stupid in this hat, Chara!”
A screaming buttercup screamed at Chara. The only response it got was a giggle. A soft and a cute giggle.
Chara was wearing a dark violet dress (up to her knees), a pair of long gloves (up to her elbows) and sandals which has the same color of her dress. She was sitting on the ground, in front of Flowey who was in a pot. She has a night black sling bag around her body, relaxing on the ground.

“Don't laugh at me, Idiot!”

“It fits you perfectly! You look cute!”
She laughed, and starts to tear up.

The fish lady looked at her watched, 30 minutes left.
‘Huh, might as well spend some time resting…’
Then, she sighed and started to lean against the castle's wall and let herself slide down, the spear was now gone.

“Charaaaaaaa! You, Idiot!” The flower yelled at the human girl.

“Well, it's the only accessory which fits you, right?”
Chara wiped her escaping tears.

“…Fine!…”
The flower accepted its defeat.

“Hey Flowey…?”

‘Ah, so the flower's name is Flowey…’ Undyne's eyebrows narrowed.
‘What a horrible name.’

“What?”
Flowey responded.

“What time is it?”

“I'm not a clock, Idiot. Go check your filthy phone.”
With a disgusted face.

She nodded, and checked her bag. Then, she pulled out her phone. While looking at her phone, she asked Flowey.
“Why is it filthy, Flowey?”

“It was made by those filthy humans!”

“Your pot was made by Humans too, Flowey.”
She calmly responded while swiping at her phone.

He groaned.