Chapter 11: Revive the Demon (+Shoutout)

Móegama way downtown walking past faces cars in a homerun
Sternum like ma hel is making a way makin a weh to the crooooowddd
Na need you
Na miss you
And Na i wonder...

Did you geuss this song? Heh. I bet you all do ;D . Also, this is how I sing the opening of the song XD .

Okay... so first of all, I'm gonna do another shoutout.
I want to do a shoutout for this guys because their works are incredibly amazing!
Their stories are very well-written, and the sight of reading it (for me) is beautiful!

Why I like their stories? Its CHARISK. With ANGST, DRAMA, HURT, and COMFORT. Along with FAMILY, and of course COMEDY which is the opposite of Angst but i don't give a curse!

1st shoutout is to: kawaii_shipper02!
His/her stories are truly amazing!!! Please follow him/her!
I am a lil bit obssessed to his/her story named: Too Determined in Life. This story is pretty famous, and of course I recommend you guys to read this story! Of course it contaisn charisk, with angst, comedy, and comfort ;) .
His/her other works are amazing too!
2nd shoutout is to: PrincessAsriel!
Same as kawaii_shipper02, she is amazing!!!
Her story: Unchained is highly and originally amazing! I recommend you guys to read it! Oh..the angst, with the fluff~... amazing!
Charisk is involved in her story that is why I love it!
Its pretty famous too! I recommend you guys to follow her too! Her reading lists are amazing for a charisk fan like me and you~!
Her other works are amazing as well ;) .

(Monday Morning)

I stretched my arms into the sky and sighed a happy relief.
"Ahh, a free day! I've got nothing to do so..." I folded my arms in my chair and think(thought) about Chara.
"She's been quiet lately... I wonder how and what is she doin-"
"What are you thinking, partner?" My thoughts were interrupted by Chara.
I quickly went back to reality and waved my hands in a "nothing!" way.
"N-nothing!"
"Mmm, k. So I was thinking about this lately..." Chara changed the subject, phew.

"When are you gonna... do genocide? Partner...?" I flinched, memories of the genocide way that dad told me about went through my head.
"N-no, I'm never gonna do that..!" I stood up and face Chara directly. Due to my determination that helped me to speak what is in my thoughts.
"Why? Its too boring here! I love to hear the painful and hopeless scream of those pathetic monsters~!" She laughed in a maniac way and tackles me into the chair. She hold me down, securing my exit spot.
"I want to see you KILL them, its in your hands... but how~? In a MERCILESS or a BETRAYAL way? Its up to you! Just KILL them!"
"No! I would never do that!" I tried to push her off on me, but she pulled out the knife, the real knife. And, she did "the face", the face she use to scare people using her blackish fluid pouring from her eyes and mouth, which made me stop to move her. She giggled evily.
"Oh? Hahahaha-HA! Dear boy, nothing's gonna happen bad if you just kill them~!" She pointed her knife against my chest.
"Genocide or die?.... I know you will just load your save file and come back again, but this will happen all over! So.. right here, right now, KILL them before you get hurt..." She started to press her knife against my chest.

Wait what is her last phrase again? "Before you get hurt", right? Wait a second, does she care for me?!

I locked my eyes on her and started to speak clearly, in a determined way.
"What do you mean by your last phrase? 'Before you get hurt'? What does it mean?" Boom checkmate.
"I uh-uh..." She was trapped and distracted by her own words, now is my chance. I pushed her to the wall, I pushed her wrists against the wall, facing at me. We were now both standing, she was trapped by me.

She blushed.
I blushed.
We both blushed.

2 minutes passed.

I laughed and hugged her.
"Ahhh!" She panicked, but suprisingly she didn't push me nor tried to escape, her body paused. That means she didn't hugged me back. ;~;
I whispered at her ears softly.
"You will someday change...partner." I pulled myself from her but my hands were on her shoulders. I smiled and kept blushing, until I walked away. I went at the front of the door, hold the doorknob, looked back at her beautiful face once more, smile again, twist the doorknob and left her in my room with the sleeping flower, Flowey.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I saw dad sitting on the couch in a messy way, while reading a book.
"Hey Dad!" I greeted him, and he greeted back with a smile he always wear.

It was still Sunday morning, and everybody is still doing fine...

"sup kiddo, got any plans for today?" Dad greeted back.
"Hmm, I want to talk to Alphys. Where is she anyway?" I replied as I looked around.
"didn't see her yet. Whatcha gonna talk about?" He stopped reading and looked at me.
"Is it not invading privacy, Dad?"
"Welp, i'm your dad, and I have the rights to do so."
We both chuckled until I told him what I wanted.

"Dad, I want Chara to be truly alive in a physical body"
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chara's POV

Its been 6 minutes in here in Frisk's room and I'm still blushing as hell. Thank God Az-Flowey can't see me though, that would be embarassing as hell, and he would annoy me all week!

By the way, where is Frisky? That dumb human.
I chuckled at my own thoughts.

I went out of the room, through the wall literally, it kinda feels good like a ghost.

I went downstairs and saw Frisk and the bonehead talking. I walked closer, careful not to be seen by Frisk.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
3rd person view

"noononono, kid. where aint gonna revive her again."
"Please! I want her to be alive again! She deserves a second chance! And you know that!"
"Where's the proof kid?"
"We don't need proof, Dad! She can change! I can spare her. "
"heh, seems easy to you, kid. you know she loves genocide and will do everything to have it happen again, right?"
"How did you even know that she loves genocide?"
"she possessed some of the 6 souls, and you know what happens next."

"I can spare her, and make her our friend!"
"its impossible, kid." Sans sighed, and started to flick his fingers for a teleport but was stopped by Frisk.
"How do you even know?! Did you even tired to spare her?! To give mercy? Did you even?"
His permanent smile went down a bit.
"No, and I-We don't even need to."

Meanwhile, Chara can't believe what she was witnessing. Frisk wants to revive her? To make her change as a pacifist?

Every word that Frisk has spoken to Sans, made her.... l..l..lov-like Frisk a lot, she was also suprised that Frisk protected her from Sans' words.

She really LIKE Frisk, a lot.

Phew! Done, as done! Sorry if its only has 1200+ words...
So tell me... did you now noticed the song that I was singing at the 1st part of this chapter?
Hmm?

Farewell, for now fellow readers~!