Chapter 4: Voice Message

(Classes ended at 5:30 pm)
I was walking to my way home, I was alone for 3 minutes but when I saw a small group of people I considered were 6 with robes that are colored differently with a black grayish 'x' sign on the middle made by thin metal, a tattoo on several places on their body, they also wear hoods, plain silvermasks (4 of them wore it while the only 1 has no mask) and slippers that also were colored differently but matched in the color of their robes. They started walking towards me then started to running to my direction. Seeing they are running towards me, I ran to the opposite direction. While I was being chased, a man from the group started yelling.
"C'mere you bastard! Hehehe, we just want to give you a candy! Isnt that bad?!" I didnt made a reply but instead, I pulled out my phone and started dialing Undyne's phone number, I didnt dialed my dad's phone number because if he gets a single hit, he will instantly turn into dust.
"Come on! Please answer me!" I thought to myself angrily... I dialed about 7 times, but still no answer. I tried to send a message.
"Undyne pls help me!"
I also send a voice message to Undyne's phone.
"Undyne please help me! They are chasing me! They are like 5-6 people chasing me with each with colored robes.. Undyne please.. -cough- help.. at Parker street-cough-"
But still...
"Nobody came! Hahahah, fool! You will see soon to what will happen to you!"
"What did we do?! Why me?!" Again I thought to myself angrily...
My legs are starting to lose its energy and I'm trying to catch my breath. I looked back and I saw them a little far way from me which I was thankful but then I heard a man's serious tone.
"Lets take another step shall we?" With a blink of mine they we're in front of me... I was purely shocked and tried to sign..
'What do.... you want from me?!'
"Your death you dumb-headed *****!" A man who was in front of me wearing a pure red robe with orange sparks answered me, I can't recognized their face even if he had no mask, but I can see his sadistic smile. He summoned a large fiery ball of fire and fired at me, but was vanished by another mant who also wears a robe but was colored black. I was shocked and confused at the same time.
"We must not kill him that instant, remember we must take it... slow." The man in red robe performed a small fire ball and hold it still floating in his hand.
"Oh! How could I have forget? Hehehehhe, thank you for reminding me, Jason"
He threw the small fire ball at me but I dodged at the right time.
"Oh! You have skills, eh?" He lifted his hand to the air and in the air appeared a large group of fire balls.
"There is no way I'm going to dodge all of this!" I thought.
I dodged in almost all sides of the fireballs but I didn't manage to dodge the others.
I was hitted from the back of my legs.
"Ahhhh! Please NO STO- AUGHH!" I managed to scream loudly that can be heard in a distance. My knees dropped to the ground, but my body was still facing them, together with my head.
16/20
"Hahahah, I love his screams! Oh look at his HP, how sad. Heheh too bad no one will see you get killed by us!" Another man in a white robe who laughed in an evil way. I saw another man but I considered it as a woman in another colored robe: violet. She raised her hand in the air opening it and appeared at a dark sword with small violet sparks. She looked at me and she raised her sword.
"No! Please have mercy! Sto-AUGHH!"
11/20
I screamed, because of the deep cut on my left shoulder by her sword.
"....please have...mer..cy.."
"Who needs mercy to the one who set the monsters free?" Another man in a blue robe asked me.
He ran towards me in a swift speed and kicked me in the stomach by his knee.
I coughed a large pile of blood on the ground and my eyelids were getting heavy.
7/20
I saw a woman in a green robe started to speak.
"You will never deserve any mercy" She kneel down 1 knee and pressed her right palm against the ground. The ground began to shake and large thorned vines starting swirling around me. The vines grabbed me hard and lifted me into the air, thorns digging into my flesh.
4/20
I stayed quiet, tears and blood mixing on the ground. I saw my clothes almost torn apart. My bag, close to be destroyed. I whimper in pain and prayed for my safety and for my family.
She threw me into the ground leaving me in 1/20.

(At the castle, 3rd person view)
"GUYS! HAVE YOU SEEN FRISK? ITS PRETTY LATE AND I CANNOT FIND HIM AROUND THE CASTLE." Papyrus asked everyone in the living room.
"the kiddo sure is late.. oh hey undyne did you saw frisk walking home?" Sans asked Undyne who just arrived in the castle.
"Uh, no. I thought he was here. Oh no, what if he was in a fight? Hmm.." Undyne who made a concerned face.
"H..hey Undyne, I heard you...your pho...phone vibrated a...lot... check it o...out.. will you?" Alphys who asked nervously to Undyne.
"Oh, ok girlfriend" Undyne said happily with a wink that made Alphys blush.
She checked her phone and saw 7 missed calls, 1 message and 1 voice message, all from Frisk, she began to sweat nervously.
"Guys! I got ne-news, come here!" Undyne began to call everyone... Everybody came and asked Undyne what is wrong.
"W-well you guys sh-should see th-this..."
Everyone saw the notification on Undyne's phone... Both parents began to panic, Asgore and Papyrus tried to stay quiet while Alphys was starting to shake nervously.
"Pr-press the voice me-message Undyne" Sans commanded nervously.

Voice message:
"Undyne please help me! They are chasing me! They are like 6 people chasing me with each with colored robes.. Undyne please.. -cough- help.. at Parker street-cough-" They heard from Frisk.
"Hahhah you're not getting away from us you monster lover!"
"Get over here you bi***!"
-End of Voice Message-
Two voices from strangers and running footsteps they heard from Undyne's phone.
"Nononono.." they heard from Undyne..
Sans' left eyesocket began to make a flare of fiery blue inside of his eye...
"everybody lets teleport now, okay?"