Chapter 6: Reactions in the Void

(Spectator Frisk's POV)
I saw my family running towards me, I was so happy that I forced a smile, blood…still dripping from my right temple, stomach, knees, hands, chest, and other places of my body…
I though I was finally safe… but not for long..

SWOONG!
SSHHHKK!

A large black vine with thorns shot straight towards the left side of my heart… I just cried and forced a smile to my family…
I just told them to be happy for me. They were shock, but still they ran and ran until I was embraced by my crying family.
I forced a smile once again and told them an advice that I did'nt succeed to finish before I closed my eyes…

(Void)
Darkness… I realized I was in a dark empty void with a large screen in front of me.
"I geuss I'm a spectator now, heh just like a game…"
I turned to look at my body… I was perfectly fine…
I felt no pain and wondered where was my family.
The screen in front of me showed the 3rd person view of my family in the Parker street. I saw my family crying in front of my lifeless body, while Toriel hugging my body tightly as if she will never let go.
I heard her spoke.
"My child, please -sob- s-say you aren't d-dead!"

A stinging pain of sadness, guilt and loss shot me in the chest mentally. I don't want to see my family in pain and sadness especially the reason is me! I sobbed to the ground while my hands covered my ears from the words being spoken by my family…
"W-what happened..? Exactly…no.."

"NO! FRISK GET UP PLEASE!" Sans screamed at the lifeless body of mine…
"C'mon, punk! Wake up!" Undyne
"OPEN YOUR EYES FOR US FRISK! NOBODY SHALL DIE IN FRONT OF THE GREAT PApyrus..-sob-" Papyrus
"Ple…please.. Frisk! Op…open you eyes…-sob-" Alphys
"-sob- Not him, please.. no… he was too young… "  and Asgore

"Make it STOP! PLEASE! I want to be alive for my family! Please!" I screamed at the dark void around me…
"Make it stop? Well, a deal shall be made if you want to stop and be "alive" for your family.. Frisk.." That voice....
Chara.
I turned around and saw Chara, I cried even harder…
"DO YOU WANT TO KILL ME AGAIN?!" I screamed at her with a hint of anger, sadness and a spark of nervousness.
"Oh no, dear Frisky..." She answered me with an annoying sadistic smile…
"Then….what?" I asked her once again, and after a few seconds… I realised what she wants…
"Oh you geuss it, don't you? Your SOUL is the prize dear.." She continued, adding a spark of laughter
"And ITS the only way…Frisk" I froze at her continued statement. I clutched my hands to a ball of fist, signing anger…
But there was no choice, I have to accept it, not for me but for my family to be happy…
"But there are only 2 problems." Chara told me quickly…
Before I could create a sentence she spoke again.
"It would take a week probably, and you have to wear my golden heart locket golden  as a sign of a deal, so.. deal?"
I thought for a moment before I agreed.. we shaked hands and I put her locket around my neck as a sign of deal…
"Good, partner~" She vanished right in front of me that shocked me for a sec…

(Monday Night, in the castle, 3rd person view)

Frisk's family and the people that wore robes was the only one who knew Frisk's death

"Everybody, dinner is ready!" Toriel called everyone and sat on the table.
They all sat began to eat food silently. Since Frisk died, almost everyone changed…
Toriel and Sans doesn't tell puns and jokes anymore knowing no one will appreciate and repeat it except for them, Papyrus speaks like a normal perso-ahem monster, Undyne began to throw MORE spears everywhere when angry, Asgore began to be more serious than often and Alphys stayed quiet…

They also sent Frisk's body in the basement and prepared a schedule for visit…since they don't want to see their loss everyday…
Monday: Toriel and Sans
Teusday: Papyrus and Sans
Wednesday: Undyne and Alphys
Thursday: Asgore
Friday: All of them

"welp, this food is really good… thanks, tori!" Sans, who tried to make Toriel happy…
"Thank you, Sans" Toriel, who answered plainly.

Papyrus began to stop eating the food. Bright orange tears began to drip from his eyes…
Please don't say it. No, NO!!
"I miss Frisk…" Papyrus spoke.
Toriel looked down at her plate sadly, Sans' eye sockets turned black while everybody stayed quiet except for..
"Dang it! Why didn't I checked my frickin phone sooner?!" Undyne, who pounded her fist against her lap.
"its all your fault.. undyne! none of this would ever happen...if you checked your fvcking phone sooner" Sans yelled at her.
"Oh, its all my fault now?! You should have worry SOONER to Frisk you skullhead!"
"biatch, I'm busy at that time!"
Undyne made a spear on her hand while Sans' left eye made a fiery blue spark.
"Everyone! Pl..please calm down! Did you guys remember what Frisk said?! "Fighting does not solve any problem"!" Alphys rushed before the fight began….
The 2 calmed down immediately but avoided each other's eye contact. Everyone sighed and Papyrus spoke up.
"I just miss Frisk...that's all."
"We all do, Papyrus…we all do" Asgore spoked up to him.

"damn it!" Sans screamed silently but everyone noticed it…
He began running at the basement where Frisk's corpse is found laying in a soft and clean bed. His body will never be decomposed and it functions normally due to a magic fluid Alphys injected on Frisk.
"kiddo, we miss -sob- you much.. please come back.." Sans cried while holding Frisk's soft right hand.
"we need you Frisk, everybody does… so please come back to us.."
"Please! We never had a chance to say that we love.. you Frisk.."
"I'm so sorry, please forgive me…" He continued crying until he ran out of energy and slept while sitting on the chair at the side of Frisk's bed.