Chapter 7: Coming

I'm sorry that its too short! School just threw projects at me! T^T

(Teusday night)
"im sorry, kiddo-sob- im such an irresponsible dad...."
"Human, since you left I've became really sad. No one will never solve my puzzles -sob- again! We should have arrived sooner.. I'm sorry…Frisk…"
(Wedenesday)
"Sorry, Frisk we could not save you… please forgive me..-sob-…" Undyne..
Alphys stayed quiet, while crying on Frisk's lap.
(Thursday)
"I'm sorry, child… I don't want to ask for an apology from you but I just want you to know… that we love you-sob- and thank you…you set our race free from the underground and became our ambassdor… proudly… I've could never thank you enough…child…"
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(At a mysterious place, 3rd person view)
"Sir, mission accomplished. The target was killed by our group, The Robes." An assisstant told their leader.
"WeLl, THaT MaYBe a pRoBLEm. I'Ve cHANngeD mY MinD yeStERdAY. I wANt tHat ChiLD aLiVE... bUT HoW?" Their leader spoke.
"Sir we will start to research if there is a slight chance to bring them back safely…"
"FinE tHeN, dO wHAt YOu mUST"
"Yes, sir" with that the leader's assisstant walked out of the dark room filled with monitors.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(Friday, at the void, night time, Frisk's POV)
"I can't wait for my family to see me alive!" I smiled happily while pouncing back-and-forth in the void.
"Well, yes me too…I geuss?" Chara, who spoke to me while twisting her knife in the floor in a vertical formation.
"And.. its already night time!" I screamed happily while jumping, I just can't wait!
"Heh, goodluck to you facing the flood of sceams and happy tears again.."
"...yeah"

Thanks for reading guys! I promise that I'll update later this day!