Chapter 18: The Prince

Greetings, Monster kind's Royal Officers and Royal Family.
I would like to inform you, that tomorrow Wednesday night... there will be a simple meeting.

The topic for tomorrow night's meeting will be about… the deceased ambassador of Monster kind, Frisk Dreemurr...-

“…..”
Chara turned quiet… unintenionally forming a slight frown.

I miss him so much. Well, I could see him later, right? Hopefully I could...
You're so stupid Frisk….
…Frisk, why did you even sacrifice for me…? Is it even worth it...?
Will I even change? Did I? Hah. Stupid me… he isn't coming back from the dead…

And…now with the King's invite for a darn meeting to talk about Frisk?
Stupid huma-

“Is that all, Chara?” Undyne interrupted her thoughts.
“…? … uhh, no. Not yet.” Chara replied, she quickly and tried to forget her previous thoughts.

…Frisk Dreemurr is one of the bravest heroes I've ever seen in my lifetime. He really is, to be honest…
Also, the meeting will not be only about Frisk Dreemurr. We will also talk about… on what happened to the 7 children who fell... and where are them…now.

About 2 couples came to my castle, and claimed that they are the parents of some children who fell, they are dead-worried...

Hopefully, we could talk this out peacefully.

This is where my writing stops, goodbye everyone.
Have a great day!

Sincerely,
King Pierce Raven Strauss III

Asgore sighed.
“Well then everyone, we must prepare for tomorrow night's meeting.”
Asgore told everbody, and all nodded.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Chara walked up the stairs, and to Frisk's room.
Chara stopped herself at the door, just few inches away from the doorknob.

As she stopped, she felt her vision blur.

She realized… she was crying.

‘…damn, it. I'm crying again!’

She turned around and leaned against the door, then let herself slide down.
As she reached the cold floor, her tears began to slow down.

“Frisk…we miss you... so much.”

She wrapped her ams around herself, and cried until she was exhausted then slept.

A short skeleton saw her, and carefully levitated her towards Frisk's room and made her lay down against the bed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

The scientist of the Human kingdom, Simon, crouched and carefully levitated the soul of Frisk using his enchanted leather black gloves.

“You know… King Pierce? Do you even have to lie to your son, Prin-”

“I have to, Simon. As a father, it hurts to lie to him… ”
The king interrupted Simon.

Simon, hearing his king's quick reply turned quiet.
He then make Frisk's soul levitate towards the capsule he brought, carefully.

‘I'm sorry for killing you. But its the only way to bring you back…’
He thought, as he closed the capasule, which inside it is now Frisk's soul, pulsing brightly.