Chapter 1: The Beginning

AN: Hello guys! Welcome to my first fan fiction :D
Let me give you some warnings about this story...
Warnings:
1) This is my first fan fiction of Undertale so expect some wrong words, wrong grammars, incorrect spellings and other wrong stuff!
2) I'm just a 1st year highschool, again expect that there willl be something wrong in this fan fiction.
3) I'm a huge fan of Frans(frisk×sans) but I decided that it will be Charisk(Chara×Frisk) because I love how awkward it is for them :3.
4) The story may move faster at the first 8000+ words but it will slow down after it :3.
5) Updating is at set at a random time due to school, family chores and Undertale fandom...
6) It is possible for a/some major character to die, but it will be always be TEMPORARY.
7) Puns are RARE (Papyrus thanked me for it).
8) I am terribly bad at ANs.

I HOPE you guys will enjoy(suffer in) my story! Goodluck at reading...

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Prolouge:
Its been 3 months since the barrier was broken and monsters were welcomed to the surface by our race: Humans, but for me it felt like yesterday...
Aa time passes by... my save point disappeared, not leaving a trace for where to find it.
Many people accepted monsters in a friendly way, and few people who hate them simply...
I accepted Asgore's offer as an ambassador for monsters (proudly)...
Toriel and Sans became my adoptive parents, they became a happy couple!
We also lived in a castle where my friends (a.k.a. family) also lived...
Our home along with all the monsters were built on Mt. Ebott.
My age is 21 years old.
I also entered college not highschool because others complain due to my stats that are suprisingly very advance, which my family and I are very happy about.
And... I have a job as a photo journalist.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter one: It began

_____Present__Time_____
(Frisk's POV)
I woke up due to the screams of Papyrus and Undyne in the hallway, I could hear there loud words but I cannot form them.
I yawned and rubbed my eyes, I got out of my room, went in the kitchen and prepared a cup of water and some old-fashioned breakfast foods, sunny-side up eggs. While I was eating, Papyrus and Undybe saw me.
"Heya punk!"
"HELLO HUMAN!
I signed 'Hello guys, I heard you two earlier screaming in the hallway. What's up?', after that I went drinking the cup of water.
"Err, nothing! None of your business!"
"SHE IS RIGHT, HUMAN! YOU ARE NOT INCLUDED IN OUR BUSINESS!"
They knew I would not accept that kind of excuse but I let it pass.
'Just please keep your voices down a little bit, especially at morning time' I signed at them while sighing.
They both nodded at me, and a question popped on my head.
I signed 'Where are the others? Mom, dad, Asgore and Alphys?'
"Well, Toriel and Sans went shopping, Asgore went to the garden I believe he is gardening, and Alphy went to Napstablook and Mettaton's house for repairs!"
"ME AND UNDYNE HAVE NO PLANS FOR TODAY.. AND ASGORE'S CLONE TOLD US THERE ARE NO MAJOR INGREDIENTS LEFT IN THE KITCHEN." Papurus told me while scratching his back of his head.
I smirked and signed 'Well, who says you can't spar at each other?' With that, they smiled gleefully and bolted out of the kitchen while saying, "That's a nice plan, punk! Come on Papyrus lets go outside!" and "OH, OKAY UNDYNE! BYE, HUMAN!"

I smiled, knowing I helped someone again...
I cleaned up the plate and went into the bathroom, bathed, and wore some striped light magenta-and-blue sweater, blue pants, and plain brown shoes as always, and went into the living room and picked some book from the wooden bookshelf...

3 hours passed... and I was done reading the book, I put it back in the wooden bookshelf...
I felt sleepy and decided to take a nap...

(In Frisk's dream)
I woke up in a dusty room with a girl wearing a lime and cream colored striped sweater, brown pants, and shoes. She also looked extremely like me but she has a lighter skin and hair color, with rosy cheeks, open eyes and a creepy smile. Due to my curiousity building up on me, I walked up to the girl. While I was walking towards the girl, she began to walk at me, I stopped walking towards her and waited for her to come here. When she was close enough to me, she stopped and I noticed that she has dust all over her and a bloody/dusty knife is at her bloody/dusty right hand. When I noticed that knife I backed away slowly. My instincts were telling me to go/run away from the creepy girl, but still, I tried to be friends with her.
'Hello, my name is Fri-' My signing act was cut off by a knife...
I was stabbed at my heart.. My knees went to the ground, but my body was still facing her, handle of the knife still in her hand while it's sharp part was in the center of my heart/SOUL. I screamed in agony...
"AHHHAHAHAH, this will be a lot easier if you hand me your SOUL, Frisk" She twisted her knife inside my heart. I criged at her action. I can see her sadistic smile, but still...
I refused.
"Naughty are we? Then LET ME take it!" Her smile spread wider. I noticed my heart/SOUL is turning black...

(End of Frisk's dream)
I jolted out of the couch that made my head hit the hardened wooden floor that made a large -thump- sound in the living room that caught the attention of everyone that where in the house...
I panted heavily and clutched my chest tightly...
I also heard footsteps in the hallway...
"kiddo, are you alright?!" Dad, who arrived first.
"My child!" Mom, who arrived after dad.
"IS EVERYONE ALRIGHT? I HEARD A LARGE ACHING SOUND!" Papyrus.
"Punk!" Undyne.
"Is everyone okay?!" Asgore.
"Wh...what happened?" Alphys.
They all surrounded me, eyes looking at me with concerned faces.
"kiddo, its just a dream"
I felt cold sweat on my temple I clutched my head tightly but was stopped by my dad, alerting everyone...
"kiddo everything is alright, we're here in our house, you're safe, everyone is safe.." dad hugged me and I hug him back with a whimper...
"Oh my poor child.." mom, who hugged me and sans..
I whimpered at dad's hoodie..
"aww, come on lets go to your room we'll talk about your dream, k?"
I nodded at dad's suggestion and we (me and dad only)went to my room..

(3rd person view in the living room)
Everyone saw Frisk and Sans going upstairs.
"My poor child, is having nightmares daily isn't it?"
"Y...yes" Alphys answered her.
"CAN WE HAVE A SOLUTION FOR THE HUMAN'S DAILY NIGHTMARES TO STOP?" Papyrus asked everyone.
"W...well, I can ch...check his soul." Alphys recommended.
"What is its connection to his nightmares?" Asgore asked Alphys, confused.
"Th...there must be be..because everytime h...he had a ni...nightmare, he always cl...clutch his chest."
"Oh, that can be true" Asgore realised.

(3rd person view in Frisk's room)
They sat down on his bed.
"kiddo, are you okay?"
Frisk signed 'I'm okay, sorry for worrying you guys... again.' While sighing.
"you know i'm not taking that kind of excuse, kiddo"
'It's just a dream, Dad.'
He sighed...
'Don't worry Dad, eventually it will sto-' he stopped.
"kiddo? Why did ya stop? Something wrong?"
Sans were starting to get worried.
Frisk's eyes were starting to wide.

(Frisk's POV)
I clutched my chest tightly, I can't breathe...
I tried to sign 'Daddy, I can't breathe'
I succeeded, I went to the floor, but because of dad's fast reflexes, he caught me before I made a contact on the floor.
I tried to catch my breath but I failed...
"kiddo! ALPHYS! EVERYONE!!!" My eyelids started getting to heavy.
Dad hugging me tightly...
The last thing I heard before I collapsed were footsteps of my friends and my mother.

(3rd person view)
"PLEASE ALPHYS!" Sans, who rushed to Alphys who was in a state of shock. Alphys realised what was happening and quickly commanded Sans to teleport Frisk and her to her lab( which is also in the castle but of course the castle is rather large so fast transportation a.k.a. teleportation, is needed :3). Sans told everyone to catch up at the lab, and with a blink they're gone.