Chapter 8: Back From The Coffin

Holy Asgore in a Microwave!!! 144 views?!!...and 13 votes??!! Thank you so much guys!! This is like a miracle! I promise I'll update more often, even though there a personal problems and school... but if this is for you guys... then I'll stay Determined! Well if my internet is critically low then... ouch.

(Friday night still, at the basement of the castle with the void spectating, 3rd person view)
"I would like to say some few words for my child, Frisk Dreemurr, Frisk…thank you for being the most merciful child that I've met in a very long time… I could say that you are very stubborn to us, but it always result to another smile from us. Dear child, we all love you very much, we miss you -sob-… We couldn't even told you that we love you during that time of your…death. Don't worry child, our sadness will leave eventually but your death will forever remain in our hearts and our mind… Thank you." Toriel who spoke a short speech for Frisk.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Partner, you ready to shock them?" Chara ask him with a unreadable smile…
"I'm ready to see them! Yes!" Frisk who answered her immediately but 2 questions popped on his head.
"Hey Chara, may I ask you some questions?" He asked her patiently.
"Spill it"
"Well, why do you always call me partner? And will you be physical again.. with me?"
"Hmm, well, first thing is.. I can call you whatever I want and second is... No,  you're the only one that can see, hear and touch(?) me in physical form…. I think"
He slightly blushed but Chara continued.
"Y-yeah. Anyways lets go!" Chara snap their fingers and a door appeared in front of them…
He pushed it and the door opened, showing a bright light inside the world in the door…
They stepped forward and everything that they saw was a bright light…

They opened their eyes…
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Everybody closed their eyes and went crying. They really missed Frisk so much…
"kiddo, we love you.." while gripping Frisk's hand.

(Frisk's POV)
I heard someone said something to me and I knew that voice…Dad…
I opened my mouth and start to fill my lungs with some air and opened my eyes…
I saw myself in a bed with everyone, closing their eyes thoughtfully. I saw dad in my right side, mom in my left side and others in front of my feet…
I began to spoke but it ended with my raspy voice.

My chest starting to raise up and down and my pulses beating once again…

"I love you too... Dad"

Late Father's Day? Hah. And sorry for the cliffhanger :D
See you later!