"It is someone in the band" she asks and I get nervous, knowing that she'll always know when I'm lying. So that leaves me with one choice.

"Yes" I reply, my heart pounding rapidly.

"Its it normani?"

"No"

"Dinah?"

"No"

"Its not ally so that only leaves-" she cuts herself off and looks at me, I avert my gaze and try to calm down.

She suddenly turns my head towards her and I blush when I realize how close she is.

"Please, keep waiting, I'm almost yours" she says as she leans in and captures her lips in mine.

After that she kissed me a few more times before she was called back into practice.

I watched her practice, never breaking my gaze for a second.

///////

A few months has gone by and I now am living alone in the 5H house as the girls are on tour.

Lauren calls me when ever she can and to me that's the sweetest thing.

She's been trying to get management to break the hollywood media boyfriend contract for these past few months and I haven't stopped waiting.

I sigh as I'm cooking dinner when suddenly the​ phone rings, causing me to jump and cut my finger the with knife.

"Ow! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I yell as I grab a towel and put the phone on speaker.

"Hello?!" I say annoyed and Dinah's voice rings through the phone.

"I'll give you one more try to give us a proper greeting" she says and I wrap my finger with the towel.

"Sorry! Sorry! Hey girls, what's up?" I try to say normally.

"You okay Y/n? You sound in pain" asks ally and I quickly put my finger under water.

Instantly regretting as pain ran through my hand.

"Ow! Son of a birch that hurts!" I yell and I here laurens voice ring through the phone.

"Y/n?! Are you okay?! What happened?! Do you need to go to the hospital?! Do I need to stab a bitch? Cause I will" I laugh at her panic and smile as I search for the rubbing alcohol.

"I just cut my finger while making dinner" I say and she sighs in relief but stays nervous.

"Are you okay?" she asks and I smile at her kindness.

"Yes, thank you for asking" I say with a smile giggle.

"I would like to point out that none of us has ever seen lauren run as fast as she did and dive for the phone like it was sushi" dinah says and I laugh.

"Hey ally?" I ask.

"Yeah?" I hear her ask back.

"Where do we keep the rubbing alcohol?"

"Bathroom, under the sink"

"Thank you mama ally" I say and she laughs, I grab the phone and start walking upstairs.

"So how did you cut your finger?" asks normani and I laugh.

"The phone scared me" I say which causes the curls the erupt in laughter.

"FaceTime us, we want to see how bad you hurt yourself" says lauren and dinah sasses back at her.

"No, you do because you are so deeply in lov-" The phone goes dead until I reach the bathroom.

The girls start face timing me and I answer, seeing the girls faces pop up.

"Okay, show us your boo boo" says Normani and I roll my eyes as I unwrap my finger from the towel.

"Ew, ew, ew" was the only thing I hear as normani, dinah, and Ally walk away from the camera.

Lauren takes a closer look and smiles.

"You'll survive" she says and I start humming the song 'I will survive'.

She giggles and watches me fix my finger after I set the phone against the wall, on top of the bathroom counter.

"Hey, I have something's to tell you" she says as I grab the rubbing alcohol from under the sink.

"Really? What is it?" I ask as I unscrew the top of the bottle.

"You can stop waiting" she says and I look at her face on the screen.

"What do you mean?" I ask as I fight the urge to sing the song.

"I booked you a flight tomorrow to come be with me for the rest of tour, I'm finally yours" she says with biggest smile. As I'm distracted by happiness and shock, I accidentally pour the burring liquid on my wounded finger.

I drop the bottle and clench my hand in pain.

"Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Fuck! Shit! God dammit that fucking hurts" I say and I see lauren trying not to laugh.

"Ha. Ha. Ha" I sarcastically say as she bursts into a fit of laughter.

After I fix up my finger, I look at lauren and she smiles at me.

"Now go and pack, I want you to be in my arms as quickly as possible!" she says and I nod.

After we hang up, I smile widely and go start packing.

Waiting, was so worth it.

(give it to me I'm worth it)

(i'll go home.)