Chapter 19

Lucas's POV
I watched as she jumped and my heart stopped. I watched her suffocate slowly ,and it finally registered,my love ,my mate , my everything was dying.

I vamped sped up to the platform. ,and I jumped and cut the rope with my fangs and we both started falling to the ground.

I grabbed Freya and I heard gasps around me. I clawed away the rope at her neck and layed her on the floor.

"Freya open your eyes", I urged.

She didn't move "C'mon Freya open those pretty little eyes now", she still didn't.

Then I realized she wasn't breathing.

I did mouth to mouth and pushed on her chest "Freya come back to me".

I pushed harder on her chest "Freya you have to wake up", I did CPR again.

"Freya this is all my fault baby please", I begged tears rolling down my face.

"I'll do anything just come back to me". I gasp as Freya's eyes flew open. She coughed and wheezed then looked up at me.

I held her too me "I'm so sorry baby I'm sorry this is all my fault ,you could've died I don't know what I would have done if you had", I cried ,my head in the crook of her neck how could I do this to Freya. She meant everything to me. I was so blinded my anger I hadn't been thinking clearly. Freya started to get up ,and I pushed her down.

"Your not ready to get up yet you just almost died".

She rolled her eyes "you just had someone sentence me to death ,you don't get to act concerned about me now."

She got up "Is this all a game to you. The whole I love you thing because if it is I'm done playing. If you want to kill me go ahead."

I grabbed her hands "Freya your my everything I don't want to kill you".

Freya completely lost it then "why are you so freakin bipolar. One second your telling me you love me then the next your sentencing me too death in front of an audience," she screamed.

Then I saw her falling I caught her just in time ,she had passed out.
Freya POV
I woke up in the same bed I had called mine over a year ago. I wasn't surprised when I looked over and saw Lucas in the chair beside the bed. His head was in his hands and he didn't know I was awake yet.

This was my chance. I crept over to a wooden chair in the corner. I pulled the leg off one side then I snapped it in half. The end wasn't that sharp ,but it would have to do.

I crept over to Lucas this was it I would finally kill Lucas ,the most feared vampire ever. I aimed the stake at his heart ,and I thrust it forward. Right before the stake made contact with his chest his arm grabbed my wrist ,and took the stake out of my hand with ease. He backed me up against the wall.

"Freya you should have known that wouldn't work".

I rolled my eyes "I'm sure as hell not just gonna sit back and relax while you kill and mistreat my race", I retorted.

"Freya you are a completely different person",he said.

I smirked "I wish I could say the same for you". 

"Look Freya trust me I know I'm a bad person ,but I'll change, for you I'd do anything", I saw honesty in every word he said.

"I would do anything for the south side humans too ,but you slaughtered half of them so you know how I feel", I walked too the bathroom ,and locked myself in thinking about all the things Lucas had said.

Would he really do anything for me ,and if he would did he have enough power to set the humans free from all the vampires holds?

A/N- Short chapter guys ,sorry. Freya is alive though so your welcome. Haven't updated in a while because I have had a really bad writers block. I'll update again when I get 40 views on this. I love you all byeeeeeeeeee👋🏻.