Chapter 5

"I'm going to go take a shower", I said walking out of Lucas's room.

I heard a mumbled " hurry back" , and I did. If wasn't easy to say but I felt some kind of pull towards Lucas right now I even felt like ... like I even missed him.
********************************************

Authors note~ Sorry for interrupting I just wanted you to know what Lucas looked like because I don't think I told you. So^
Here's Freya also
⬇️

 So^Here's Freya also ⬇️

Freya^

********************************************

Lucas went to go do some Kingly stuff ,but told me before he left not to leave. He even put guards outside my door ,like overprotective much. I layed in the bed thinking about today's events. I was doing surprisingly well for the events I had gone through. I fell asleep with those thoughts in my head.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I woke up at about 1:00 in the morning. I snuggled into my pillow more and shrieked
When it moved. I realized my pillow wasn't a pillow at all ,it was my almost 7 foot tall king soulmate. He woke up immediately when I shrieked.

" What is it" his voice was scratchy from just waking up.

" Nothing go back to sleep", I said moving away from him to lay on the other side of the bed. I felt myself being pulled into Lucas's chest by two strong arms.

" Sleep well Mia amore", he kissed my head. I tried to get out of Lucas's arms ,but he held me their. I sighed and just let my restraint go and fell asleep in his embrace.

I woke up Lucas's eyes were black and he was screaming at me to wake up worry and fear worry and fear were apparent in his black eyes.

" what the heck Lucas", I cried. He let out a sigh of relief and pulled me into his arms. He put his head in the crook of my neck sniffing me and holding me so tight it almost hurt.

" Lucas what happened", I said. He still looked panicked and was shaking I rubbed his arms to get him to calm down.

" You stopped breathing Freya you just ... you just stopped breathing", he put his head on my forehead and tried to regain his breath.

" Lucas it happens at least five time every night I have sleep apnea", I said. He picked me up and started walking down the stairs.

" Why haven't you been treated", he asked.

" Yea because the 'orphanage' had a doctor for people they didn't even want to live and how do you you even treat sleep apnea", I said. He pulled me tighter to his chest ,and we walked into a room that was white and smelled like a doctors office (I have been in one once to get shots).

" Dr. Leon I need you", Lucas yelled. A man walked out from a room.

" Yes my lord", the guy said Bowing his head in respect.

" Can you check Freya out she stopped breathing in the middle of the night and she said it was because she has sleep apnea."

" The man told me to sit when we got to this white room. I sat in a patient chair. The doctor checked my heartbeat ,and did a few other things.

" Their is not really a cure for sleep apnea ,but I can get her some medicine that should take some pressure of her airways and help", the doctor looked at Lucas while he talked.

" Do it do anything that will help her", Lucas said. The doctor called and said the medicine would be delivered by morning. I yawned I was so tired I could barely keep my eyelids open.

Lucas picked me up " tell me when it comes", Lucas said then walked out.

" I can still walk you know", I didn't want him to put me down even though I didn't like being treated like I was weak.

" Your tired Mia amore you might fall asleep while your walking and fall down the stairs", Lucas was right I could barely keep my eyes open.

" Sleep dove I got you", Lucas kissed my head. I felt myself slowly fall into sleep.

Authors note- by the way Mia amore is French and means my love.