Chapter 12

I walked downstairs with guards trailing me. Lucas had to go too some meeting a little bit away ,and made me take guards with me everywhere. They were soooo boring. Their names were Tom and Berry I had been told that much from Lucas. You would think they would be fun people cause I mean Tom and Berry are just names for fun people ,but no their not. I tried everything to get them to talk
,but nothing worked. I contemplated kicking them in the balls ,and seeing if I got a reaction. I thought Better of it though and knew Lucas wouldn't like it if I did that. Their was one person I knew would probably talk to me though. I went to the kitchen and found Mariah the house maid that sometimes fed me.

      " Hey", I said she didn't seem busy she just sat at the table wiping it with a bored look on her face.

    " Hello Mrs", she got up and bowed to me. I giggled I'd never been called Mrs. before.

    "Just Freya please",she nodded and sat down.

  "So what do you do for fun around here", I asked.

    She looked up at me with a confused look on her face " we have no time for fun here M... Freya we have to work to get money to feed our family's." No fun what would life be without fun. At the orphanage we didn't get fed much or properly treated ,but we still had fun. We did things like slide down the banisters , play hide and go seek ,go down the stairs on mattresses ,and put soap on the floor and slide around with rags on our feet.

     I looked at Mariah " today is your day off we're going to have fun", I said.

      She looked at me " I don't think Lucas would like it very much if I did that he might fire me", she said.

     I smiled " I can convince him not too", I said winking at her. She raised her eyebrows and I laughed then I grabbed her hand and pulled her with me up the stairs Tom and Berry followed behind us still remaining emotionless. We took turns riding down the banister us laughing and having a good time. Until it all went downhill. I was riding down the banister my legs on one side when I started to fall back. I tried to grab on to something ,but their was nothing near me. I started to fall the twenty feet down. I knew I would hit the floor and be gone I said goodbye to Lucas In my head in those few seconds. I expected the pain and blow to the floor that would be my death ,but it never came. I was fine I looked up to see I was in the arms of a very furious yet shaking Lucas. He pulled me closer to him.

    "Why would you do that Freya you naughty child. You almost gave me a heart attack", he was shaking and I put my hand to his chest trying to calm him down.

     " If I hadn't had got here when I did... ", he didn't finish just put his head in the crook of my neck. He kissed up it and got to my chin then the side of my mouth then my mouth. His tongue connected with mine and we fought for dominance which he immediately won. He pulled back his expression turning angry again.

      "Why did you do that. You could've died ,you know that right. When you die I die because I can't live without you Freya. Do you really want to sentence us too both our deaths."

    I looked down at the floor "I'm sorry", I mumbled he pulled my chin up.

     "What was that", I sighed

    "I'm sorry I risked my life , and that I worried your overprotective a**", I said. He threw me over his shoulder ,and started to go up the stairs he put me on the top and I saw a shaking nervous Mariah.

    "Your majesty it was all my fault not Freya's please don't hurt her", she said. I could get where she thought Lucas would hurt me he did have me over his shoulder and looked pissed as hell. Lucas looked at me an amused look on his face.

     " Sorry but my mate needs to be taught a lesson and a good one for her naughtiness", he said. Mariah started sobbing and I wanted to tell her that he wouldn't hurt me ,and that I would be okay ,but I knew Lucas would have my a** if I interfered. Lucas continued walking.

      " You didn't have to tell her that you know now she is gonna be scared that your gonna hurt me", I said.

     "She should be", Lucas growled.

     I gulped "I thought you were kidding".

     He smirked at me " I was ...halfway." I had no idea what that meant ,but I knew I didn't like it one bit. This new Lucas scared me this angry blacked eyed Lucas that I didn't know whether to take serious or not. He threw me on the bed ,and jumped on top of me. He still didn't let his weight fall on me though and I guess that was a good sign. He kissed my neck And started nibbling it a little.

    "Lucas what are you doing", I asked. "Mon Amour you need to know what happens when you disobey me ,and put yourself in danger", he said.

     I was confused "Lucas what are you d... ", I stopped when he flashed his fangs and dug them into my neck I screamed out as pain shot through my neck. He was sucking out my blood just like in the dream.

  "Lucas stop", I screamed. I knew I was slowly losing consciousness. Lucas stopped and his worried expression above me was the last thing I saw before everything went black.
😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏
How is that for drama guys. I worked really hard on this chapter. Vote ,comment ,tell your friends (I don't care if your only friend is your mom tell her too). Anyways you guys make my day. Text me and give me suggestions. I won't be able to text back on wattpad because my email isn't verified but I will dedicate the next chapter to you if you give suggestions. Also could y'all send me pictures for the border of my next chapter. Love you guys byeeee~ Abbey