Chapter 15

A/N -this chapter is gonna be Long because I am in an okay mood ,and I love you guys.

Freya's POV
I was hiding ,from what ,I didn't know. I was scared though. I knew he was going to find me. When he did bad things would happen. I knew that much even though I didn't even really know who was trying to find me and why I was so scared of him. My answers came in a second when the door to the cupboard I was in opened. I screamed as I saw a red eyed angry Lucas. He dug his fangs into my neck and I continued screaming until everything went black.
********************************************I woke up on Lucas's chest. His arms were around me ,and I tried to get out of his strong hold.

"Lucas let me get up I have to take a shower I probably smell", I groaned.

"Lucas ,still half asleep smelled me "you smell wonderful my love", he held me closer to him.

"Lucas if you don't get up I won't kiss you for the rest of the day." Lucas rolled on top of me amusement apparent on his face.

" Who says  I can't just take kisses from you", he smirked and put his mouth on mine ,he put his tongue in my mouth and I started to respond then without warning I bit his tongue ,hard. He pulled away from me.

"You naughty little... before he could finish I bounded off the bed and went into the bathroom locking the door behind me.

He tried to open it ,"Freya don't make me break down this door", he screamed.

"Can I not get enough time alone to at least wash myself", I screamed back gosh the guy has separation issues. I heard Lucas's sigh as he slid down the door.

"You have five minutes before I break down the door".

"Don't you have a key", I asked.

"Its for dramatic affect Freya", he said.

I rolled my eyes leave it too him to break a perfectly good door for 'dramatic effects'. I washed myself ,and my hair then I got out. I wrapped myself in a towel then I walked out of the room.

I felt Lucas's eyes on me ,but I chose too ignore them. One of the maids had layed out an outfit for me and I went back in the bathroom to change into it.

She had given me a yellow dress that had a heart shaped neckline and a low cut back. I brushed my wavy hair ,and put on light eye shadow (the maids had taught me how to use makeup). Then I walked out of the bathroom Lucas whistled when he saw me and put his arms around my waist.

He gently pushed me against the wall "why don't we try that kiss again Mia amore", he said bringing his lips too mine. This time I responded with a hunger and we made out for I don't know how long. Then I heard my stomach rumble.

Lucas pulled back "come Mia amore let us go get breakfast. He picked me up bridal style ,and started carrying me downstairs.

"You know if you keep carrying me everywhere I'm gonna get fat", I said.

Lucas laughed "you need to get fatter Freya you worry me your so small",he kissed my forehead. 

He sat me on the bar stool and asked Mariah to bring us muffins. When Mariah handed me my muffin my eyes widened. The muffin was about as big as big as both my fists. I could only eat about half off if ,but the half I ate was heaven.

After I was done me and Lucas sat on his couch and talked. In the middle of our conversation I heard an alarm and guards came rushing in. I was freaking out.

"Your highness the south side rouges are here", one of the guards said.

Lucas got up "how far away are they", he asked.

"They are already at the gates sir". Lucas started screaming commands then and he picked me up. We went down a set of stairs and he put me in a room. I could tell we were underground.

"Freya stay in here", he said then he started walking out the door he told the guards that had followed him to stay with me.

"I love you Freya", he yelled over his shoulder

" I love you too", I yelled back. I told myself he would be fine I knew how strong Lucas was and I knew he was ruthless in a fight .

I hoped all the south side rouges would be defeated. Every minute I sat down their seemed like an hour. The guards at the door stayed tense ready for any attack. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. My heart skipped beats. When I saw the door being  broken by someone on the outside I wanted to scream.

Fear made its way down my spine. The door collapsed and the guards and the south side rouges clashed. The guards were outnumbered by 100s and were easily defeated.  I screamed as three people came and tried to drag me out of the room. I thrashed and tried to get out of the people's grip but nothing worked.

I was dragged out of the castle and straight out of the gate war raging all around me "Stop moving or we will have too put you too sleep", someone said. I didn't stop moving though I wasn't going down without a fight.

They kept to their word and I felt a needle being pressed into my arm then I felt really sleepy. I slowly fell into unconsciousness but not before I heard a pain filled angry cry off in the distance.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I woke up beside a fire on the hard ground. I sat up people were all around me talking and sharpening knifes.

"She is awake", someone said. People all started talking at once.

"Who are you, were am I" I asked. " we are the south side rouges", someone said.

"The south side rouges are vampires", I said.

"No we are humans". That's when realized everything I thought I knew was a lie.

A/N hello my lovelies. Drama is gonna unfold soon. You just wait. It is gonna be epic. A lot of y'all still haven't read my book caged by love read it I worked hard on that book. I love you all byeeeeeee- Abbey