Chapter 11

I took the sleep apnea pills that sat on the night stand beside me with water. Then I tried to get up ,but a pair of strong arms held me down.

     "Lucas I have to go to the bathroom", I tried to get up again. "Freyaaa", he groaned.

        "Lucassss let me go or I'll pee on you", I mimicked him.

       He let go of me "you have 2 minutes I'm counting ,then you get back in my arms", I rolled my eyes. He must have horrible separation issues. I peed then got back in the bed with Lucas before he strangled me for staying out of his arms for too long.

     Eventually I hit him on the head "we need to up now it's almost lunch time", Lucas groaned but got up with me in his arms. I went to go take a shower ,but Lucas grabbed my arms.

       "What are you doing", he asked. " taking a shower", I said confused at what the big deal was.

     " no not alone you could slip and fall then die", I rolled my eyes ,what was up with him.

      "Lucas I don't think I'm going to slip in the shower and die." I said.

    "You can't die of old age because we're connected but you can die by getting hurt ,and humans are so fragile I just can't take the chance. If something happened with you my world would be gone." I sighed.

    "So I'm just not supposed to shower", I asked.

    "Your not supposed to shower alone", he corrected. "No ,no ,no ,no you pervert you are not getting in the shower with me."

     He smirked and raised an eyebrow "did you just tell your king no", he ran towards me and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. Then he started the shower. He tried to pull my gown over my head and I tried to keep it down but all that got me was a glare from Lucas and my gown gone faster. He then pulled off my bra and underwear. I tried to hide myself with my arms but he gently moved them away.

     " Never hide yourself from me Freya", he looked at my body and got close to me and whispered in my ear " Your beautiful", his words sent shivers down my spine. He picked me up and put me in the shower then he removed his clothes too. I turned around and felt him get in with me.

     " Freya I won't touch you if that's what you want",he said. I nodded and started washing myself staying in the opposite side of the huge shower , away from Lucas. I did want him to touch me I longed for his touch every time he stopped touching me I felt empty. But I would never admit that too him of course. I washed myself and my hair quickly then I tried to get out. I was pulled back and into a pair of very strong arms.

     "Freya stop your not going anywhere without me", he growled and I shivered at his harsh voice finally after five minutes off torture as I tried not to look at his gorgeous body as he washed it ,he finally let me out. He picked me up and got a towel then wrapped me in it like a baby. He put one around his waist ,and carried me to the bed. He put me on it and laid on top of me. He held his own weight with his arms ,so he didn't crush me. His phone buzzed and he looked at it.

     "I have to go do something Do not leave this room Freya".

       He got up and looked behind him while he left "I mean it Freya don't be naughty or you will be punished",I gulped and nodded. Then he walked out the door. I laid in the bed for what felt like hours ,but was probably only minutes. I got bored and I walked out to the balcony. He said don't leave the room but I think I can go on the balcony. I mean it is considered part of the room I guess. I stayed out their for a long time then I heard a shout and a bang. I looked around the corner and saw Lucas he looked mad enough to murder someone. As soon as I walked in the room from the balcony he looked up. He was behind me in a second he put his head in my neck and took deep breaths. My heart was beating like a hammer.

    "Don't be mad at me I thought the balcony would be part of the room. He kissed my chin and up my face.  "I freaked when I didn't see you I told you too stay put and I thought you would.

     "I'm sorry", I said.

    "Sorry isn't gonna cut it Mon Amour", he said. Then I remembered what he said about punishment " ohhh", he Picked me up and put me over his shoulder. Then he put me on the bed and started tickling me. I laughed and shrieked at him to stop.

     He finally did stop and he got serious again "Next time I won't be so easy on you Freya you do as I say just like everyone else or you get punished like everyone else."

     I nodded "yes sir", I said he smirked and kissed me.

    "I think I prefer master better", he said a serious expression on his face. I gasp up at him " are you serious", I said.

     He laughed " Freya I'm kidding , doll your my soulmate ,my equal ,your not the love of my life ,you are my life and though I may punish you if you do wrong you still are my equal. My heart and nothing could change that." I felt my eyes tearing up at his speech.

     " what i'm trying to say Freya is that I love you", I looked him in the eyes. Those wonderful green eyes that saw deaths that he'd commit  ,yet on the same day stared at me with such softness.

  "I love you too."
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑
Wassup my main dogs. I haven't updated in a while I know. I've been editing this story though and took the time to make this chapter so your welcome. Comment ,vote ,tell your friends just help me out guys. Check out my other story The New Luna it rocks. I'm almost out of data so I probably won't update in a while ,but I might it's according to if I can get wifi somewhere or not. Long chapter again ,your welcome. Long authors note ,sorry. Love you guys byeeee ~Abbey