| Stiles Stilinski |

sorry doesn't fix everything

you got a text from stiles, your boyfriend of two years telling you he needed to talk to you

you got a text from stiles, your boyfriend of two years telling you he needed to talk to you. you quickly ran to your car so you wouldn't get soaked from the rain and made your way to his house.
once you got there, he was waiting outside in the rain for you.
"why are you out here? it's pouring." you said making your way to him.
"because i have a feeling when i tell you this, you won't want to be anywhere near me or my house."
your heart sank at those words and you stepped closer. "stiles, what's going on?"
he ran his fingers through his drenched hair "y/n i uh... i slept with malia."
you felt as if your world came crashing down. "when?"
"when you were in the asylum."
the memories of your experience at the asylum weeks ago came back. all of the torture you went through and everyone finally coming to save you all came back to you.
"so while i was getting a hole drilled into my head, you were fucking malia?" you could feel the anger building up and you stepped back so you wouldn't start attacking him.
"y/n, baby please, i'm sorry."
"sorry doesn't fix everything, stiles. you slept with my best friend."
you got into your car and drove wherever your mind took you. far far away from stiles.

~~~
don't forget to vote and comment xx