| Scott McCall |

but you promised

you and scott had been dating for two months now

you and scott had been dating for two months now. he hasn't told you about the supernatural yet but he was planning on it soon.
he had promised to come over so you could watch movies all night since he cancelled last time... and the time before that.
he was over thirty minutes late. your phone buzzed and you looked at the screen. a text from scott.
scotty ❤️: hey sorry can't make it tonight. i'll make up for it, promise. ❤️

me: but you promised last time. and the time before then... just forget it scott.
you threw your phone onto the couch and sighed. why does he always cancel? a million different answers rolled around your head but only one really stuck out. was he cheating on you?
suddenly you got an idea. you decided to go to his house and see what he was up to.
you grabbed your phone and keys and drove to his house. you were never one to spy on someone. your hands shook with anxiety and you finally got to his house.
due to his werewolf senses that you didn't know about, he heard your car pull up. he rushed outside before you could even get to his porch.
"what are you doing here?"
"i came to see you. i wanted to know why you cancelled again." you said looking over his shoulder.
"y/n, you really can't be here. you need to go home." he said giving you a serious look.
you could feel the tears about to spill. "are you cheating on me?" you blurted out.
his face softened and that's when you saw her. malia tate. she approached from behind him and looked at you.
"y-you are." you felt a tear fall from your eye and you turned to head back to your car. you turned back around "i can't believe i ever trusted you."
"y/n wait!"
he stepped to you and wiped your tear. "i'm not cheating on you. if i show you something, promise not to freak out."
you slowly nodded and he backed up. he nodded to malia and suddenly they both grew claws and fangs. scott's eyes shined a bright red and malia's a bright blue.
your eyes widened and they went back to their normal selves. "w-wolves?"
"i'm actually a werecoyote, but yes." malia said smiling at you.
"i was planning on telling you soon but i guess now was better. i was just teaching malia how to control herself."
you ran to scott and engulfed him in a hug. "i'm just so glad you're not cheating on me."
"i would never cheat on you."

~~~
can't we all just respect each other's ships and be NICE? cant say how many times someone has been rude because i don't ship stydia but ship stalia ):

don't forget to vote and comment xx